Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 15:28   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdarshi.pali View Post
I was born n brought up in Bhopal and was working for Optel Telecom. Now I'm in Mumbai since past 7 years, but my heart still belong to Bhopal. My parents live at Kolar road.

Does anyone have more information about info tech park?

- Samdarshi
Hey Sam, thats good to know. Even my parents live at kolar road.
Old 20th June 2014, 09:45   #17
BHPian

Re: Bhopali T-Bhpians

Hello BHPians,
Just discovered this thread and feel extremely happy after seeing so many Bhopalis

I have done my schooling from Jawahar and IPS and currently I doing MBBS from Bhopal itself.

I reside in Chunabhatti area. It seems most of you are currently based outside Bhopal. It would be a pleasure if we can all plan a meet sometime when all Bhopali Bhpians come to Bhopal.
Old 12th April 2015, 14:46   #18
BHPian

Though seems to be a dormant thread but I happen to be a Bhopali myself and am currently in Delhi. Been more than 10 years since I've left Bhopal now and not visited Bhopal since 2010. Used to stay in Arera earlier. Well, back in 2000 there were only countful number of Mercs and BMz when only people like the Aroras of Som Distilleries, Maheshwarys of Chronicle and Agarwals of Dainik Bhaskar had Mercs and there was a very old Merc at Idgah Hills and one at Shyamla Hills. The first +1000 cc super-bike came in 2002, belongs to a friend of mine. Now they are dime a dozen. I believe a lot of Porsches are there as well. Good to see them beautifying the roads of Bhopal. Though Bhopal is known for the Famous Bhopali Jeeps and Yama(has). Just nothing for a Bhopali can be more thrilling to see them on the road than any other thing. Mechanics and their terminologies are just hilarious. The funny talks and Batolaz Miya Khaanz, Mamoo and Chacchas can just make everyone go rolling on the floor laughing. Have experienced them a lot and have fond memories of some mechanical wizards who have left for the heavenly abode. RIP. The logic and technique they applied at times were mind boggling for some engineers to comprehend in one go. They could duplicate some parts in such a way that the original would look fake in front of it. Such is the pride I take in calling myself a Bhopali.
Old 19th April 2015, 09:00   #19
BHPian

Good to see another Bhopali Bhpian here on the forum.
Regarding the Bigshots of Bhopal, the Bhaskar family now has such an extensive collection of cars that they showcase some of their own cars in mini auto shows organised by them
Also you will be surprised to see the variety of 'Live to Drive' stickers available in Bhopal.
We have a small group BHPians in Bhopal and it would be great to have you for a meet if you ever happen to visit Bhopal.
Old 19th April 2015, 12:24   #20
BHPian

Would sure love to be when I am there.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks