Team-BHP - Who will win FIFA World Cup 2010. Edit: Spain it is !
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Who will win FIFA World Cup 2010. Edit: Spain it is ! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/83513-who-will-win-fifa-world-cup-2010-edit-spain.html)

Poll: Vote for which team you think will win the FIFA World Cup 2010.

You can give your reasons.

This year there are a number of teams who can win it. There is no overwhelming favorite. I will go with Spain.

GERMANY GERMANY!!!

Go Go Deushland

Football is all about coordination between the 11 players. South Americans are best in that.
I would say 50-50 between Argentina and Brazil. But I've voted for Argentina since Brazil doesn't have Ronaldinho this time.

Argentina all the way!

im saying the young boys from germany....

My vote goes to Netherlands though i wont mind if Brazil,Argentina or even Germany win it.

My vote goes to Argentina. They are playing a superb game. I hope they improve their attack on goal to goal conversion ratio. Messe is plyaing superb!!!

Maradona is also contributing by regularly passing the ball back in the field. :D

Somehow, I am not satisfied with Messi's game today. He missed many easy chances. The score should have been atleast 3-0. Maybe he's just getting into form.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch.nathan (Post 1933923)
Somehow, I am not satisfied with Messi's game today. He missed many easy chances. The score should have been atleast 3-0. Maybe he's just getting into form.

I got the feeling that Argentina have not warmed up completely. They could have done better. Of course, Nigeria put up a great fight too.

My vote for Spain, They have good players all around and can win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch.nathan (Post 1933923)

True. A huge fan of Argentina, may be this is because of Maradona. I can still see the Argentina vs England match whenever I close my eyes. The second goal of Maradona, dribbling 3-4 England players and lastly Peter Shilton.. Argentina and other Latin American teams have taken football into a different level.

Argentina has to win this world cup. This has to be Messidona's world cup.
Argentina Argentina.
Have been a supporter of Argentina from 86 worldcup itself. Was heartbroken when West Germany won the 90 world cup. I hated Germany since then till today(in football only;) ). Then started hating Holland (not exactly but their Goalkeeper, Van der Sar) as because of them Argentina were out in the 98 WC. Last year I supported Italy(never like them that much before) in the finals just because Germany booted Argentina out.
PS:Heart will always say Argentina but mind is telling it might be Spain this time.
PPS: Nice to see Argentina leading the pole, loads of Argentina supporters.

[quote=kaushik_s;1934032]
Heart will always say Argentina but mind is telling it might be Spain this time.
[quote]
Exactly my words there. Heart says it will be Argentina just because I'm a huge Messi fan and my dad is a huge Maradona fan. So at home, we are supporting Argentina. But as a team, I guess Spain will be the one to clinch the title.

I do not know the technicalities of the game, hence really do not know which team is equipped enough to win this cup. But having said that I love Messi play, so for his sake I would love Argentina to win, hence voted for them.

Regards