Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2005, 13:06   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
I heard someone tell "The world will end on 06/06/06". what do u guys think?
Going at the rate things are going bad, as Dippy pointed out, I wouldnt be surprised.
Old 30th October 2005, 18:43   #17
Senior - BHPian

I would like to see whats going to come off these blasts. The Government will make the same feeble noises, blame Pakistan and they will deny any invovlement, 30 days later everything will be normal. No country in the world treats it's citizens as bad as India does. The funniest bit of news I read was one with the title "PM Shocked". Couldn't stop laughing. What does he plan to do about it apart from being "shocked"?
There is one more thing I am waiting to see happen. As soon as the cops arrest any muslim for this attack, Human rights organisations will swing into action and make a big hue and cry on how minorities are being harassed in India. What I want to know is, didn't the people who died in the blasts have any human rights?
Old 30th October 2005, 18:54   #18
Senior - BHPian

3 days after the Earthquake, terrorists slit the throats of 10 hindus in Kashmir. THe PM gave over $25 million to Pakistan a few days later. And now serial blasts in Delhi killed 58 people. What is the price of 58 INDIAN lives mr PM? how much do you plan to give Pakistan after this incident? India is the most spineless country in the world and we have dreams of becoming a super power!
Old 30th October 2005, 19:38   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit
3 days after the Earthquake, terrorists slit the throats of 10 hindus in Kashmir. THe PM gave over $25 million to Pakistan a few days later. And now serial blasts in Delhi killed 58 people. What is the price of 58 INDIAN lives mr PM? how much do you plan to give Pakistan after this incident? India is the most spineless country in the world and we have dreams of becoming a super power!
They GOI only bother when they themselves are at risk or if there are votes to be gained. Like when those terrorists attacked parliament a few year back.

If the ordinary jantha gets killed it does not bother them, the MPs all continue to live in their public funded houses without any care for what the ordinary people go through at the hands of these terrorists.
Old 30th October 2005, 19:49   #20
Senior - BHPian

Not another terrorist act. The news channels were showing live scenes(un-edited) from the area and it was just horrific. Hope everyone is alrite.

May the victims rest in peace
Old 30th October 2005, 19:58   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I would like to see whats going to come off these blasts. The Government will make the same feeble noises, blame Pakistan and they will deny any invovlement, 30 days later everything will be normal. No country in the world treats it's citizens as bad as India does. The funniest bit of news I read was one with the title "PM Shocked". Couldn't stop laughing. What does he plan to do about it apart from being "shocked"?
There is one more thing I am waiting to see happen. As soon as the cops arrest any muslim for this attack, Human rights organisations will swing into action and make a big hue and cry on how minorities are being harassed in India. What I want to know is, didn't the people who died in the blasts have any human rights?

exactly my thoughts brother... infact these so called "human rights activists" are nothing but agents of separatist parties...
Old 30th October 2005, 20:06   #22
BHPian

Very sad news indeed, my deepest sorrow to the families who have lost their near and dear. NDTV said that the police had info. before the blasts took place.
May the people responsible for this learn a lesson the hard way...
Old 30th October 2005, 22:45   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
EDIT: Just one question: whats happening?! Hurricane Wilma, Rita, Katrina, 26/7 in Mumbai, Floods in Chennai, Bangalore, blasts in delhi, gujrat, tsunami, earthquake in kashmir, pakistan.

May be this is the answer to your question.

I had read another article on TOI that a tsunami could be triggered in the Arabian sea this November due to the irregularities in the plates somewhere west to Bombay. Some NRI scientist in Canada has warned for this. And it was before the Pak quake I read it.

I though have lesser beliefs in these.
Old 30th October 2005, 22:57   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
I heard someone tell "The world will end on 06/06/06". what do u guys think?
If the world will end (whatever that means, because its been around for a few thousand million years despite these doomsdayers) then nobody would be around to worry about it.

What, me worry?

On a more serious note, I'd like to see the Indian Government take action like it had some B***S...there comes a time when a country decides that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and gets to the root of the problem. If Georgie Porgie can invade Iraq based on flimsy excuses and then hoodwink the world calling his misadventure a part of the "War on Terror", its time for the REAL War on Terror. We all know where it comes from, so lets go and get it.

Last edited by Steeroid : 30th October 2005 at 22:59.
Old 30th October 2005, 23:13   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That was very well put my friend. For fear of losing votes from certain communities, the govt will drag its feet over the matter for years if at all the case reaches the courts. I say, as soon as suspects are caught, treat them the same way a certain police officer dealt with the bomb blast accused in Mumbai.
Old 30th October 2005, 23:18   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
On a more serious note, I'd like to see the Indian Government take action like it had some B***S...there comes a time when a country decides that ENOUGH is ENOUGH and gets to the root of the problem. If Georgie Porgie can invade Iraq based on flimsy excuses and then hoodwink the world calling his misadventure a part of the "War on Terror", its time for the REAL War on Terror. We all know where it comes from, so lets go and get it.
The government really do not have it in them to do that. Instead they will keep lauding the economy boom (which is of no use with the current infrastructure setup), keep running after the UNSC, continue to predict themselves of being the next superpower and make fun out of themselves and lastly but most importantly try make their kursi's secure.

Also, I really cannot understand what was the need to make the $25 million donation. They tried to justify their stand by saying that they will make sure that the money doesn't go into terrorism by offering food, medication and shelter packages. But this finally this is what their government will do:

Saved 25 million on rehabilitation expenses = Spend that much on ^%&*(*&$TR^.

We understand that, but don't the Harvard / Oxford grads at power realise that???
Old 31st October 2005, 00:08   #27
Senior - BHPian

How heartless does one have to be to carry out things like this at times like this?? Hope TBHP family was not directly affected. I too have family in Delhi and thankfully no one got involved in the blasts. Infact, one of my friends (who lives in sarojini nagar) even went to help out with the rescue effort very soon after the blast occured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
In the words of the one who shall remian nameless: "All of Pakistan should be destroyed. They dont have enough to feed themselves but can afford to do things like this." A major problem with the political parties in India is that they are never united even in times of crisis. This is not usually the case in western countries and things get done.
Old 31st October 2005, 00:25   #28
Senior - BHPian

i have just one point to make.What on earth are these people going to get by terrorism?

Will Pakistan ever get Kashmir from India, will Israel give Bethlehem to Palestine or is Al Queda ever going to get hold of Afganistan or Iraq ? these people are fighting for nothing,simply killing innocents and themselves too.

The day is not far when Al Queda gets its hands on an nuclear bomb(courtesy Paki),and that day will be the bloodiest day on earth ever and maybe even the begining of the end(or atleast WW III,Ladin replaces Hitler)
Old 31st October 2005, 09:17   #29
BHPian

i was in C.P when the blast took place in pahadganj and we could heared it till C.P
a family of three (hus.,wife and a daughter) living just opposite my house died in the SN market blast

this is all happening because of the opening of india pakistan route Govt. of india made a clear passage for the terrorists and that too for a nominal sum
Old 31st October 2005, 10:01   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by merve_extreme
(or atleast WW III,Ladin replaces Hitler)
Not possible at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye
May be this is the answer to your question.
No. Don't believe thats the answer to the question.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks