Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2005, 00:54   #16
BANNED

the best idea..hahahhhaa i cannot stop laughing.....dudeee...why not a viper and that thing to get water on top.....viper on the roof of your car will rock...
Old 1st November 2005, 08:01   #17
Team-BHP Support

adityapd, you've got plenty of if ideas by now.
Which one are you planning to implement?

Steeroid’s one looks most full proof but expensive.
Old 2nd November 2005, 12:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

Use what the farmers have been using all along to scare the birds away. A scarecrow! Put it up in the tree to make it more effective.
Old 3rd November 2005, 09:58   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Use what the farmers have been using all along to scare the birds away. A scarecrow! Put it up in the tree to make it more effective.
Rudra sir,

I'll go with the latest one....amitoj ke scarecrow ko lock kiya jaya....!!

Thanx all others for your valued lateral inputs

and mods you can surely move this topic to the official jokes thread

~A
Old 3rd November 2005, 15:56   #20
BHPian

We do this in our factory shed...
Attached few black and white coloured plastic bags to the branches of the tree... The birds mistake the noise and the movement made by the bag due to wind for some other animal .. So they dont pirch on that tree... It worked for us to shoo away the birds nesting in our shed..
Cheers
Old 6th April 2009, 12:17   #21
BANNED

Get a car cover.Best get a disposable one lol
Old 6th April 2009, 16:10   #22
Senior - BHPian

Dude, best thing to do is to get a Ford Ka.
Why ?? see here

Yeah I know its a Nov 2005 thread but couldnt help it
Old 6th April 2009, 16:22   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO PARK! If thats not possible, travel to work in an autorickshaw. Buy one if you have to.
I opened this thread hoping to read all the wise cracks. And yes, I am not disappointed. I think a car cover should do it, but never mind, keep the wise cracks coming
Old 9th April 2009, 01:39   #24
BHPian

The MOST amazing inventions ever!

Ah! I chanced upon this post, and was surprised to see the absence of visionaries who would out their ideas on canvas- anyway, I am (with the help of Lord photoshop CS of course) !

The good ol' days when you would let your 'gun do the talking' may have to return sooner than expected with the number of crows on the rise!

Featured here is the Avia MaxRID 3.3 (Indian version) this mean gun fires at the rate of 3500 RPM (rounds per minute) and packs a wallop!. Automatic laser target detector, and multi- target sighting make this a must have in every car lovers munitions depot

Of course if you want to take out the nesting areas, you need even more fire power- and that is why, we have the EXTERMI AV947 car mounted artillery cannon, which has a cluster detector, and fires shells based on probability of clusters/groups of birds. It can also take out targets on craggy hill tops.

The next product is of course - a life like decal of some villain holding a Magnum or a Desert eagle. Now that most of the birds are used to seeing gun toting terrorists, they are very aware of the damage caused, and will stay clear!

One of the most non violent methods is of course- to tape an Origami bird to your bonnet/boot and have a " You could be next" over it in big letters.. to remind the bird of the fate that awaits it if it happens to fall into your origamistic hands. 16 folds later- it pretty much wont have anything to complain.

Getting you Cop girlfriend (or even an olympian shooter will do) to haul her torso out of the sun roof, and give the bird a shot up one of its ends is a good way to scare off any wannabe car dirtiers.

You could also win a Lottery (THe BIG BIG ones) and get clint Eastwood to do another 'Dirty Harry' for the birds sake. The "Be careful what you wish for PUNK!" line works wonders with the avians.

Parking your car underwater is a method people seldom take- Pity!- I wonder why!

An even more efficient way is to park your neighbours car OVER your's that way- You can get back at him for Bringing his dog over to your lawn for its morning Dose.

Last but not the least- A CARBURELLA - Why didn't anyone ever think of this?

ascertain is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th April 2009, 10:36   #25
BHPian

thinking

Trying to think of more ideas still- man! I seem to have struck a rich vein of absurdity . God knows how long this one's going to last.
Old 9th April 2009, 10:44   #26
Senior - BHPian

ascertain:: Could not stop laughing for a while for all your wonderful ideas to save car from droppings. . OMG it is hilarious and really my day started with lot of laugh.

Hats off to your creativity...
Old 9th April 2009, 10:52   #27
BHPian

ascertain - truly amazing pics. I like the in-your-face pics.
Old 9th April 2009, 15:27   #28
Senior - BHPian

My suggestions:
1. Hire a Orinthologist and Bird Sniper.They can work as a team.If this is costly..hire a galli boy and arm him with some stones and catapult.
2. A falcon will not help as it will also ultimately drop something sometime..hence bring in a Sylvester Car kinda breed
3. Finally if it doesnt help...one night sneak out and chop off the tree.
Old 9th April 2009, 15:27   #29
Senior - BHPian

My suggestions:
1. Hire a Orinthologist and Bird Sniper.They can work as a team.If this is costly..hire a galli boy and arm him with some stones and catapult.
2. A falcon will not help as it will also ultimately drop something sometime..hence bring in a Sylvester Car kinda breed
3. Finally if it doesnt help...one night sneak out and chop off the tree.
4. If
Old 9th April 2009, 15:31   #30
BHPian

hahaha! this thread is turning out to be a laugh riot.

@ ascertain : lovely pics man

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks