Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2010, 13:55   #16
BHPian

I'm a Platinum member of indiaplaza (since the fabmall days) and I've never really had any issue with their service. I've mainly ordered books and music CDs. Only once did they send me a wrong CD, but one email took care of that issue and I was sent the correct one promptly. I've used the site to gift a lot too; never had any issues.
Old 23rd August 2010, 13:43   #17
Senior - BHPian

Just heard from a friend that she had bought something through Indiaplaza and is yet to hear abt it since the last 11 days!!!
Old 23rd August 2010, 14:22   #18
BHPian

I'd pre-ordered a book (as a gift) on 16th July, with a promised delivery date no later than 16 August.

The order status on the website shows the book being shipped on the 17th of August, and no delivery till today.

If the book doesn't turn up today, I'll write to them about it.

Once, I'd forgotten my username/password to indiaplaza. So I called up their customer care, and the lady there asked for my email address. Thereafter she immediately told me my username and password!! What lack of security, apalling to say the least!
Old 23rd August 2010, 14:45   #19
BANNED

Vineet - heheh to that. Absolute lack of security.

Whenever I do an online transaction, first thing I do is do a good background check. This means, a whois lookup; and a lookup of their hosting / software / OS they are hosted on. indiaplaza.in failed on the second count. They looked too insecure.

Last edited by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR : 23rd August 2010 at 14:53.
Old 8th September 2010, 15:43   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdivy View Post
Can you believe it, just yesterday morning I placed an order for a book on indiaplaza.in !
I had the option of buying from Flipkart, but indiaplaza offered 34% discount while Flipkart offered only 10%.
So far received SMS from them confirming the order. Let me see how it goes.
On 25th August, I got an email telling 'Indiaplaza is forced to cancel the following items in your order due to unavailability'. I raised a ticket to find out when the amount will be refunded. They said by Aug 31. I now see the refund done on Sep 3, in my credit card statement.
Old 5th January 2011, 13:18   #21
BHPian

Re: Beware of Indiaplaza.in

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
I'm a Platinum member of indiaplaza (since the fabmall days) and I've never really had any issue with their service. I've mainly ordered books and music CDs. Only once did they send me a wrong CD, but one email took care of that issue and I was sent the correct one promptly. I've used the site to gift a lot too; never had any issues.
I too am a Platinum Customer, also from Fabmall days. Of late the services of Indiaplaza have become worst. I request fellow Team-BHPians not to go anywhere near Indiaplaza. They take orders for items not in stock, and it takes a month or even more to get a refund, that too only after several follow-ups. Very recently I ordered a Coffee Maker (IN2511100193), from the number you could see that it was made on 25-11-10, and till date even after several follow-ups I couldn't get the item. Now they say that the item is out of stock and it may take 10 days more. OK fine, but why the item is still listed? To grab money from unsuspecting customers and play around with their money. To prove my point here I tried ordering 1000 Nos. of the same item and the order is accepted!! (Payment not made)

I have had 2 more bitter experiences earlier. Only now I came accross this thread in TBHP, if only I had seen this earlier I would have avoided my last order. Pl. don't take risks with INDIAPLAZA!!!
Old 12th October 2011, 19:34   #22
BHPian

Re: Beware of Indiaplaza.in

My first order with indiaplaza and the experience till now is very very bad
First , its been 6 days now that i ordered a samsung galaxy phone and the order status on website is "Ready to Ship" since day 1
Second everytime i try dialling in their customer care , it takes around 15 minutes of waiting and still i am in waiting. Frustrating ! I have tried this for 4-5 times now and still not able to speak to a CCE
Third , tried logging in a ticket on their website , but the website simply doesnt register any ticket on pressing the Submit button
I would not recommend indiaplaza to anyone.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks