Team-BHP - Forget Michelin, Pirelli. Talk Nike, Reebok Shoes here. Your "treads" thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Forget Michelin, Pirelli. Talk Nike, Reebok Shoes here. Your "treads" thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/98478-forget-michelin-pirelli-talk-nike-reebok-shoes-here-your-treads-thread-20.html)

Excatly I too remember seeing them at Shoppers Stop here in Mumbai.But , sadly now when I went to the Store they say NB shoes are not sold by them now .:Frustrati

My Rockport semi formal shoe gave up after 4 years of usage (It is in good condition but lace gave up). I tried 2-3 laces and somehow I am not getting the correct length/dia.

Do you know any place where I can buy quality lace? I need black, thicker(4-5 mm dia) and long (need to check the exact length).

Or I need to go for a new one, planning to buy RED TAPE, never used it before. Are they good? Also let me know the best place to buy shoes (in and around BTM/Koramangala) - for good collection and price.

I just love my Puma Rossa Corsa Drift cat two.

The squealing sounds they make while climbing stairs are just to die for. The bright red color and super comfortable feel are added advantage.

Aren't sports shoes more comfortable than sneakers? I got myself a Reebok U-Form recently and I have found it to more comfortable than other shoes which I have. Puma's Complete Itana 2 sports shoes are more comfortable than its range of sneakers or driving shoes. Sure they aren't as discrete, but a small price to pay.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Since its shoes we are talking about, i just did a little photoshoot of some of my shoes.

For me my shoes are as important as my car and there are loads of reasons for that. As far as how many shoes do i have, well i believe WHY SHOULD GIRLS HAVE ALL THE FUN. lol:

Coming up later are the pics of my 4 Jordans, 2 zegnas, Reebok Dmx Beerzy mid and Nike Shox Elite 2 TB

For now, enjoy:

Quite a few pictures to follow

picture set 2:

MODS: Please merge the posts as i cannot edit the last post

picture set 3:

I'm a big fan of hand sewn boat shoes. I fell in love with the classic Woodlands boat shoes, but unfortunately they are not in production anymore. I've been using them since the last 15 years. Very recently in the last couple years, I found the Timberland classic 3 eye boat shoes very much to my liking. I have been using them for the last 2 years and the old one just got worn out. Bought a new one today.

Timberland Classic Boat FTM 3 Eye Padded Collar 76015 Herren Halbschuhe: Amazon.de: Schuhe & Handtaschen

Moderators! Sorry for chaining my post. Please delete if not appropriate.

I had a look at the Timberland website and found the following 3 pairs of boots to be very interesting.

Timberland - Men's Timberland Boot CompanyŽ Mudlark 3-Eye Boat Shoe

Timberland - Men's Timberland Boot CompanyŽ Mudlark Safari Chukka

Timberland - Men's Timberland Boot CompanyŽ Wodehouse Chukka

The third one in the above link is looking awesome. I guess it can serve as both a formal shoes and a boot. I do not understand why it is sold only in the USA. Waiting for them to be unveiled here in Europe soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adman77 (Post 556435)
Not a big fan of shoes, but I love wearing slip-ons though. Have a pair of Converse, a pair of sketchers, Adidas basketball, puma but I hardly wear these. Usually wear slip-ons (chappals). Recently bought a pair of black Marvel comics' Superman Logo chappals. They look damn cool.

I've been searching for superman flipflops for a while now.Where do you suggest I procure them from?Thanks

Recently got myself a Puma Contest Hi in white green combo.

It was being retailed at Puma stores at around 2.5k in their 40% discount sale but failed to find one when went to the store, Myntra came to my rescue get it at a little higher price but I didn't mind as I finally got it.

Asics are the shoes i should have considered long back had i known. Total Value for money and comfortable as compared to others for sure.

Anyone tried this model http://www.myntra.com/Sports-Shoes/A...erp=7&uq=false

I got 2 pairs of JCB safety shoes from this vendor. Found them very good & VFM. Though there was a delay in sending the shoes, they were sincere.

http://www.safetyshoebazaar.com/index.html

Kiran

Spotted a pair of Hush Puppies oxfords on sale at 50% off and they feel AWESOME compared to the regular stuff I wear. I feel so badass.
What are the other high end formal mens shoe brands you get in india?

@Greenie : Where is this sale ? Across all Hush Puppies showrooms ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn
What are the other high end formal mens shoe brands you get in india?

It's not really super high end, but I really like formal shoes from Aldo. I think the brand is available in India now.

It was an end of season sale at this hush puppies showroom in chennai. they had 50% off on a couple of racks worth of items (about 30% of the stock on display). The shoes I bought were worth about 5.6k, got them for half of that. They come with leather soles, and they clack while walking :D