Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2011, 09:04   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: 4 cars went on a road trip only 3 returned!

Echoing what the rest have said, am really glad all of them (especially the infant) are almost scratch-less and absolutely safe.
I happened to see the pictures on page 1 before i read the entire scene and got a bit tensed not knowing what to expect. Happy to know all are safe.
Old 18th November 2011, 21:48   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devansn View Post
Thats an unfortunate accident! Lucky, no one was harmed much. A couple of things I have:

1. Safety first - seat belts all the time, child seats for the kids, responsible driving, etc. For people who think that under the speed limit, for the passengers that the law doesn't enforce, it is not required to wear seatbelts, take them in your car without seat belt and while driving at less than 20 kmph, apply the brakes suddenly and see what happens. I am sure they will start wearing seatbelts from then on. Disclaimer: This experiment could be dangerous - I only meant that even at 20 kmph it is not safe without the seat belts!
I appreciate the points mentioned.

I wish we had more safety concerned bhpians.
Am very happy we have one new thread started
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...11-2020-a.html

Last edited by mobike008 : 10th January 2012 at 13:01. Reason: Please DO NOT quote large text, videos and pictures as it inconveniences our mobile users. Thanks!
Old 10th January 2012, 11:21   #63
BHPian

Finally after two hearings the car has been released at the guarantee of INR 2000. The car has been towed to the nearest toyota service station and the insurance survey should happen soon. Preliminary survey was done at the police station and the car was declared as a total but a detailed survey will be done at the service center.

The radio, speakers, spare wheel etc etc have been stolen when the car was stationed at the police station, such is the law and order situation in our country. If the insurance company creates and issue out of it, I will have a file an additional FIR against the police itself.

However the car is back, my Aunt will have to confess once the case comes on board pay a fine of INR 2000 for saving a life and get back to routine.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks