Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2006, 01:57   #16
BHPian

man, that is really really sad. may they rest in peace and may god give their family strength to overcome this tragedy.
Old 23rd March 2006, 11:59   #17
Senior - BHPian

sad... really sad... may their souls rest in peace...

a similar accident happened some years back in blore... one guy borrowed a SBK from his pal to drop his girlfriend home which was about few kms away from their meeting point.... MG road blore... the time was way past midnight and the guy was clipping at around 100-120kmph when a concrete mixer hurtled into the main road from a construction site.... (New HSBC Office construction)

the couple were instantly killed when the bike slammed into the truck.... there was no split second gap to even think of braking forget applying them....

Please drive safe... no matter a car or a bike... machines are replacable... live are not....
Old 23rd March 2006, 13:43   #18
Team-BHP Support

may god bless his soul and family.
felt a chill run down my spine when i heard about it yesterday at work.

manson.
Old 23rd March 2006, 14:29   #19
BHPian

man this is really bad.deepcondolences to their families.

dont drive fast on bikes
Old 23rd March 2006, 14:34   #20
Senior - BHPian

so sad to hear about these incidents...my heartfelt condolences to the families of the riders....

bikefreak, accidents happen at various speeds due to various reasons....no point in blaming the machines; it all boils down to god's will, nothing else. accidents happen to experienced riders at 0 kmph too...for no fault of their machines....freak accidents happen round the clock at any given place.....

may god bless the guys' souls....
Old 24th March 2006, 20:51   #21
Senior - BHPian

Devastating news. Accidents happen the world over, but something I always was cynical about, was high speed performance super bikes and Indian roads, and how they ABSOLUTELY do not gel with each other. Out of the countless roads in India, there are only a handful (not including race tracks), where such bikes are given justice.

Drive safe my man, and sorry to hear about your friends. :(
Old 26th March 2006, 14:30   #22
BHPian

I wish all those people who cause accidents like these for their own selfish desires BURN IN HELL! I am at a loss for words...

Something similar happened happend to my friend on the way back from Lonavala...he didn't see a stone on the road and his Pulsar left the road. He suffered heavy bruises and his bike was badly dmagaed...but thatnks to the Almighty he was fine!

My sincere condolensces to all families of riders who have lost their lives while riding.
Old 26th March 2006, 20:44   #23
BHPian

The Almighty GOD (which I believe in) has all the controls on each one of us and no matter how rash or how cautiously you ride / drive when the call from up above has come no one can change it. This however is not ur insurance to drive / ride insanely for which again God has given you brains to know whats wrong and right.

Its always good to remember God always and with devotion whenever you venture out on the roads be it walking, in a bus, drive, ride etc etc.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

ONE MORE POINT
I would like to caution all SBK riders is that no matter whether you have an Arai helmet it does not stand 100% in a high impact accident, moreover the rest of your body is totally vulnerable for all the impact and the damage could be fatal to a life like a vegetable. And when most of SBK riders have tied the wedlock and have kids to look after it makes riding a very very sucidal decesion. I'd say SBK's are best in the hands of Bachelors and Spinsters or runaway Dads.

Being within the metal cage (car - like it or not) has a lot of protection and damages to self are much less - THIS IS IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR FAMILY.

Think it over Bikefreak. Give it an EMOTIONAL thought.

BTW I TOO HAVE GIVEN OF BIKES, its kind of real hard to imagine seeing my little cute girl and my awesome wife to live without me and to fend for themselves in todays world.

SBK - Sexy Babe Kills

Last edited by 2fast4u : 26th March 2006 at 21:00.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks