Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2006, 23:15   #16
Team-BHP Support

Your foolishness. Never stop to pick up people on the road, even if they have been hit by somebody else
Old 22nd April 2006, 02:29   #17
BHPian

It's just that some people need a chance to create a scene and enjoy it. The goons were probably doing that.
Old 22nd April 2006, 10:34   #18
BHPian

I think there is a streak of helping spirit in all of us.. but, the way the world is, I guess we need to base our judgement on survival skills..! When you sense stupidity around, it is time to pack bags and run.. evil people can take care of themselves!

I have seen this a couple of times myself.. as soon as a bunch of autowallahs land up/local goons land up, you are going to be in trouble irrespective of whether you were even involved/just a spectator at the scene..

A couple of my friends were in quite deep trouble when an old man suffering from alzheimers suddenly jumped in front of their bike. Small collission (at < 5-10kmph), the man fell down and was bleeding (apparently, he was diabetic too). All this happened near Angeethi (and the man was an employee of SBI St.Mark's road which is a stone's throw away)..

Very soon.. big huge mob lands up and starts to threaten them..

Fortunately, they could get him to hospital and get out without anything serious happening to him.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks