Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2006, 15:05   #46
BHPian

Traffic is there everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor
CW, would like to hear your comments after you drive a bus, for just one day, in today's traffic.
This is getting to be personal. I never told anyone to drive a redline in Delhi or a BMTC in Bangalore to have a first hand experience. We are diverting from discussing what(they do when they drive) to why (they drive so ) and my comment was for the comparison between the bus drivers at two places in India and I felt they are not very different. You can't justify doing something wrong just because you are stressed or you are doing work which is too monotonus. In that case, think of the monotonous and stressful job our jawans do at the borders !! Do they react ? If BMTC drivers are stressed in bangalore traffic, Redline drivers are also stressed in delhi. More so, as they drive for longer hours(as they are not in government service and work for 8hours), race against each other for passengers(as this can only add to their wages) and live in a city which is know for extereme weathers.
I've stayed in Delhi for few years, stay in Bangalore now and strictly don't have any bias.

This is my last response to this thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks