Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2006, 01:11   #16
Senior - BHPian

Thanks for the kind words guys. Feeling better.

Yes Mobike, i bought my car in Aug 2004.
Old 4th December 2006, 20:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

Ok, My car was out of service center on Friday evening. They did a decent job in painting the damaged areas. But they created damage else where.

Probably it was difficult for them to remove the front passenger door for painting. I could see some hammer hits on the inside of the door close to hinges. This is visible only when the door is open. Also the brackets on the door that stops the door at certain steps when opening (Palio owners will know about this) is making a loud 'tuk tuk' sound at each stop mark. They promised to fix these in next service.

Also they left few paint marks on rvm and mud flap. They cleaned those when i pointed out.
Old 4th December 2006, 20:22   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani View Post
Probably it was difficult for them to remove the front passenger door for painting. I could see some hammer hits on the inside of the door close to hinges.

Also they left few paint marks on rvm and mud flap. They cleaned those when i pointed out.
Satish, this is known as negligance. Available all over the country.

I would have taken my car back to them and make them do it all over again and not pay for it.
Old 4th December 2006, 20:49   #19
Senior - BHPian

Rudra, i too would have been harsh with them if it was usual me. But i wanted my car badly by next day as i had planned some important tasks. Also i was already missing my car for two weeks.
Old 4th December 2006, 20:55   #20
Team-BHP Support

I knew this is coming Satish

But this is how we encourage them to do what they do. More often than not, there's nobody to point out their fault.

Please take the car back to them and kick them where it hurts most.
Old 4th December 2006, 21:26   #21
BHPian

Good your ride is back

hey Satish great to know your ride is back... am pretty sure you must be rocking at this moment with your ICE upgrade... however I second rudra's opinion on you hurting them where it hurts them most... take it up buddy for all i know is if the authorised guys cant clear up their c**p noone else ever can... and after all its your baby.....
Old 5th January 2007, 10:30   #22
BHPian

Hey Satish, to be harsh its actually very easy. Just go through my series of accidents with my Zen which has already been disposed off two years back. My brother met with an accident in 06-2003 on Zen, we gave it for Insurance claim and repairs to a local maruti service centre, After two months, it came back but had several negligences all over the interiors and carpet was not even cleaned. I called up the service centre the very next day because he had charged us 12000 and also taken the claim from the insurance company. He said that once you send the car back for service, we will fix and clean that all. I got into arguement and made him pick the car up from my residence the and get it back the same day at my brother's office in the evening. The same day when My brother was driving back home, a Tata 407 hit the car from back and ran away. Fortunately only the car got damages, not my brother. Then I sent it for 2nd repair, and asked the service centre manager to repair that and gave it back to me within 7 days. He somehow managed with a lot of followup phone calls from me. It came back on the 8th day and met with another accident with our driver driving it on the highway to mathura when a dog hit it head on. This time I gave it for repair with no hurries. I thanked God and learnt a lesson that From that day onwards, I will never make any rapid efforts to get the car serviced or repaired. When I was getting the deliveries of My Indica and Esteem in 2005, I asked the dealor's executives upfront for the exact dates for the deliveries, be it a month delayed, but tell me and then deliver it on that day, I will be comfortable. I was in no hurry then......
Old 7th January 2007, 01:31   #23
BHPian

Thats one jinxed car!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks