Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2007, 19:24   #16
Senior - BHPian

nitroxx , good to know that you guys are safe.
Wonder what the elders think and hand out the car keys to such morons .
Quote:
But seriously, you should have used your LC to tail swipe that car - so it would spin around - like US cops do.
And then you should have used the LC's 4x4 capability to flatten the BMW's engine bay - while leaving the occupants shell untouched.
Bad reminder of how saddistic people can get.Mahesh I hope we people in Bangalore can drive around safe .
Old 27th March 2007, 19:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
All I can say is none of us were injured thankfully.And this has left a scar in my mind thats gonna take a while to heal...
My advice if someone ever spots an underage driver screwing around,stop his car and warn him or better yet call the cops.

Sad to hear that, nitroxx. Were they local boys? And did you have ladies in the 'cruiser? I've had a couple of such incidents but I've either blasted off in the Lumina or have stopped at the nearest petrol station for a smoke.

Anyway good to hear you're safe.
Old 27th March 2007, 19:33   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
or have stopped at the nearest petrol station for a smoke.
your allowed to smoke in petrol stations???
Old 27th March 2007, 19:40   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
so that the irritating guys follow him in there and he blows up the place..
Nice I like it.. One more sadistic than the other
MAGgie u have competition

Godfather
Old 27th March 2007, 20:13   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Whats this I hear abt having competition? Competitor's note: I compete hard.

Nitroxx, did you note down the beamer's number? You could atleast publish the incident to a newspaper. While things have happened, there's a remote chance they might publicize the incident - something similar - but not quite - had happened here in Bangalore involving the Chief Minister's son and his croonies with an imported car in between. It was publicized in the papers - although the guilty party did get away unscathed from the publicity, atleast they seem to be lying low for now

rjstiletto: Yes you can. So long as you're not underaged and dont drive an imported car in an inebriated state.

Last edited by theMAG : 27th March 2007 at 20:29.
Old 27th March 2007, 20:18   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Yes you are - in certain areas of the petrol station. They even provide ashtrays.
Old 27th March 2007, 20:25   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
And aniguchisan, Sheikh Zayed Road is in Matunga. Right where the Madras Coffee House is located.
Dont confuse him. There IS a Madras Hotel on Shk. Zayed Rd.
Old 27th March 2007, 20:41   #23
Senior - BHPian

Where are the pics Nitroxx??
Old 28th March 2007, 00:39   #24
Awaiting Email Confirmation

hey guys thanx alot for the support,and yeah we had our girlfriends in the car with us..and the pics i will be putting up soon,just been running around for insurance work right now,but will in a day or two guys and these were local kids..I have the blue beemer at the same garage too will click pics of both the cars.sorry for the delay guys
Old 28th March 2007, 00:50   #25
Senior - BHPian

Lovely how this turned into an all out bash-me-up orgy. My point was quite simple...that how easy it is for underage rich kids in India/Dubai/wherever to get away with it all. I admit I didn't go twice over the name of the road, which is obviously my bad. Don't deny it, it's incredibly easy to bribe your way in India, and y'all know it. Cut me a little slack guys, I'm as Indian as you. Sheesh.
Old 28th March 2007, 01:14   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Don't deny it, it's incredibly easy to bribe your way in India, and y'all know it. Cut me a little slack guys, I'm as Indian as you. Sheesh.
Yeah, true.

I think you're next avatar should be the tricolour or something. You know, a little affirmation.
Old 28th March 2007, 10:49   #27
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
... I think you're next avatar should be the tricolour or something. You know, a little affirmation.
Yeah. And you should eat malai-murgh & makkhanwalla naans for all three meals till the end of your days to affirm some more. Chuck in a coupla "Horn OK Pliss" & "Mera Bharat Mahaan" stickers on your ride & methinks we'll be square.

Don't be so quick to bash my country the next time, AnyGoofySon - it's not nice. And it may goad Maggie to chase you down in his borrowed 4WD, Terminator-da-Puttar ishtyle.

Steeroid: A 'lil bit of confusion never hurt anybody.

Last edited by elf : 28th March 2007 at 10:54.
Old 28th March 2007, 10:57   #28
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
hey guys thanx alot for the support,and yeah we had our girlfriends in the car with us..and the pics i will be putting up soon,just been running around for insurance work right now,but will in a day or two guys and these were local kids..I have the blue beemer at the same garage too will click pics of both the cars.sorry for the delay guys
Past 1AM, with ur girlfriends in the LC, and a road like the Sh. Zayed road to cruise, or rather tailgate. What could be more perfect for disaster?
If nothing else, i would think the imposing nature of the LC should have served as a deterrent.

Between nitroxx, all you needed to do was get the BMW's registration number, and file a complaint with the cops. They usually take strict action against eve-teasing and stuff there.

Steer : Nice way of scaring away the morons... police stations make for a good getaway.
Old 28th March 2007, 16:45   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Yeah. And you should eat malai-murgh & makkhanwalla naans for all three meals till the end of your days to affirm some more. Chuck in a coupla "Horn OK Pliss" & "Mera Bharat Mahaan" stickers on your ride & methinks we'll be square.

Don't be so quick to bash my country the next time, AnyGoofySon - it's not nice. And it may goad Maggie to chase you down in his borrowed 4WD, Terminator-da-Puttar ishtyle.

Steeroid: A 'lil bit of confusion never hurt anybody.
I'm not going to argue any further. You're cuckoo.
Old 29th March 2007, 15:47   #30
Awaiting Email Confirmation

ben..dude I have the car details..the cops did come around..please read the first post carefully.I said the cops let the guys go coz they were locals.And the rule here in this country is you cant move from an accident spot till the cops arrive.So they were there but were partial.And they give you a report for the insurance company to fix your car up which mentions it was their fault.but he didnt hold the guy up for being underage,instead there was a guy in the car with a valid drivers permit and his name was put onto the police report..oh n another thing LC's are as common as rickshaws in India(its a figure of speech ,dont take it literally) so not many people care about the size plus i stay on Sheikh Zayed near the second interchange.thats the reason I was headed in that direction.

Last edited by nitroxx : 29th March 2007 at 15:58.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks