Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2007, 00:01   #1
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Landcruiser crashed!will put up crash pictures..

I'm starting this thread off by saying that I still have shivers from last night..While on our way back home from a party at about 1ish in the morning,we decided to stop over at a stop and go and get some fuel.At the petrol station, while fueling, a blue bmw 3 series rolls in, with a bunch of young locals who I think had too much to drink. And for some reason they had an eye on us. Soon after we left the petrol station and were headed home towards Sheikh Zayed road and noticed this car driving along by in the lane on the left.But for some reason they didnt seem to overtake,they just stayed and watched our car,with these stupid grins on their face.Well,the next thing we did was take the second interchange to get to our home and realized that they were on the same route so we decided to continue and double back on ourselves and shake these guys off but to no avail.They were persistent as hell.Now while driving back theres a turn to the right from the main road towards the IBIS hotel so we decide to take it and I SEE these guys switching two lanes to get into the same place before us..We end up with a BMW jammed into the front left side of the cruiser.And the guy on the passenger seat of the beemer pushed towards the driver.
We ended up getting out of the car and seeing these guys in a traumatic state.On asking them why they did this?and what was goin through their mind?One said that he thought we were someone else and were just teasing.Eventually we had cops over and described the whole scene.the guy driving was underage but is off the hook.Our insurance company is compensating for our car.
All I can say is none of us were injured thankfully.And this has left a scar in my mind thats gonna take a while to heal...
My advice if someone ever spots an underage driver screwing around,stop his car and warn him or better yet call the cops.

Last edited by nitroxx : 27th March 2007 at 00:03.
Old 27th March 2007, 00:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Shucks, Thank God you guys are safe!! Its mostly these puberty challenged gys who get into these kinks and tehy dont realise that they are endangering, amongst other things their own lives. Take care.
Old 27th March 2007, 00:34   #3
Awaiting Email Confirmation

thanx bro,I'm just glad that we got off with no injuries,will ahve to show you the pics for the extent of damage man.
Old 27th March 2007, 01:37   #4
Senior - BHPian

Ah darn dude, that sucks! You had a 'cruiser, you should've trampled all over their 3 Series (E36?E46?E90?any other?) with it! Hate how money runs things, esp. in India. Off the hook, as usual.
Old 27th March 2007, 01:46   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Hate how money runs things, esp. in India. Off the hook, as usual.
I think Nitroxx is in Dubai right now & that is where the incident occured. Read the name of the road he took!!
Old 27th March 2007, 02:15   #6
elf
BANNED

Arab junglee kids. Too much money, not enough juice in the noggin.

And aniguchisan, Sheikh Zayed Road is in Matunga. Right where the Madras Coffee House is located. You got that right about money ruining kids in India. Just about the same as anywhere else in the world. Even in London.

Quit bashing my country.
Old 27th March 2007, 08:44   #7
Team-BHP Support

Nitroxx sad to hear about that. good to know everyone was ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
And aniguchisan, Sheikh Zayed Road is in Matunga. Right where the Madras Coffee House is located.
Is it near Sion circle??
Old 27th March 2007, 10:50   #8
Team-BHP Support

Nitroxx, did u have any ladies in the car? Probable reason for them to be tailing you?

The LC shud have smashed the hell outta the BMW...
Old 27th March 2007, 11:03   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
Arab junglee kids. Too much money, not enough juice in the noggin.

And aniguchisan, Sheikh Zayed Road is in Matunga. Right where the Madras Coffee House is located. You got that right about money ruining kids in India. Just about the same as anywhere else in the world. Even in London.

Quit bashing my country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Ah darn dude, that sucks! You had a 'cruiser, you should've trampled all over their 3 Series (E36?E46?E90?any other?) with it! Hate how money runs things, esp. in India. Off the hook, as usual.
Elf,
Sheikh Zayed Road aint in Mumbai man... Its in Jhumritalaya...

Anigihisan,

Call Akashwani aka All India Radio and ask them the address and get your bearings RIGHT for Jhumritalaya where Sheikh Zayed Road Exisits!!!
Google the Road dude... BTW the judicial system in India was set by the BRITS...

Cheers
Old 27th March 2007, 11:09   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

nitroxx, sorry to hear that. All I can say is you have a lot of patience!

But seriously, you should have used your LC to tail swipe that car - so it would spin around - like US cops do.

And then you should have used the LC's 4x4 capability to flatten the BMW's engine bay - while leaving the occupants shell untouched.

Further still you should have taken a pic of their aghast faces when they would have then realized they're facing the wrong way in traffic with no engine.

Last edited by theMAG : 27th March 2007 at 11:15.
Old 27th March 2007, 16:53   #11
Senior - BHPian

Good that nothing happened to anybody. Were these guys high on something ?
Old 27th March 2007, 17:06   #12
Senior - BHPian

Good to hear everyone was safe. Damn these idiots driving good cars...when will they learn.

Drifter
Old 27th March 2007, 17:19   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
But seriously, you should have used your LC to tail swipe that car - so it would spin around - like US cops do.

And then you should have used the LC's 4x4 capability to flatten the BMW's engine bay - while leaving the occupants shell untouched.

Further still you should have taken a pic of their aghast faces when they would have then realized they're facing the wrong way in traffic with no engine.
First of all i am glad that everyone was safe...
MAGgie -- i hope that you get a LC 4x4 but pray that the others stay away from you.. you maniac..

Godfather
Old 27th March 2007, 19:01   #14
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
First of all i am glad that everyone was safe...
MAGgie -- i hope that you get a LC 4x4 but pray that the others stay away from you.. you maniac..

Godfather

Potente,

Thank you for the recognition of my true recognition. While I wait for my LC, can I borrow your black beauty? I'll try to force myself to live with a non 4x4 till you get one. And in the meantime you'll thank me for clearing the streets for your 4x4 with your(mine) black Safari Lx.

Last edited by theMAG : 27th March 2007 at 19:02.
Old 27th March 2007, 19:10   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Potente,

Thank you for the recognition of my true recognition. While I wait for my LC, can I borrow your black beauty? I'll try to force myself to live with a non 4x4 till you get one. And in the meantime you'll thank me for clearing the streets for your 4x4 with your(mine) black Safari Lx.
U can have the Dicor anytime u want.. I also have a LC Prado 4x4 V6 Petrol VX..
That you will never get...not with the post above .

Godfather

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks