Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2007, 10:23   #16
Senior - BHPian

Three cheers to Team-bhp and Adya!!!

And people thought that only MUL can give Service, please change that misconception atleast now!
Old 21st June 2007, 10:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

Gautam good to know you got out of it without any major problems

Adya was the saviour of the day for you and not to mention the guy who got the Skoda helpline no.

Its nice to know that we have friends all over when you need them.
Old 21st June 2007, 10:51   #18
BHPian

ugh!

The same thing has happened to me loooong back on a Zen!! Wonder is the 'thingy' will not move at all due to a single wheel problem!! You get clutch slipping smell once pushed hard with the gas pedal! This is a situation when all the bhp-keehp of the car go kaput!!

Good to note that finally you drove it back! Breakdowns happens... but something 'falling off' is definitely scary !!!
Old 21st June 2007, 12:38   #19
BHPian

Beers on me Adya Whenever you are in BLR

Cheers

Ram P
Old 21st June 2007, 12:40   #20
BHPian

very well done adya, this is where tbhp is the best becoz u have friends all over and they can be of help whenever needed.

on secodn thought we could have a thread hereitself where we can have toll free nos of all car manufacturers.

just my 2 cents

Mansi
Old 21st June 2007, 12:53   #21
BHPian

Great Job adya!! Good to read about NC's car back and running. Me to impressed by Skoda's response for Customer satisfaction.

Manaa: great idea, i am sure this will help a lot of people when left all alone with the car being breakdown. we shud start a thread with all helpline numbers.

Moralfibre: thank you for that skoda number , can pass it on to friends.

A big THANKS to TEAM BHP Toooo

Last edited by SohailPistawala : 21st June 2007 at 12:54.
Old 21st June 2007, 13:46   #22
Senior - BHPian

wow! i know the feeling of something breaking down in the middle of no-where! I once pushed my maruti 8kms because it stopped working. and it was 12in the night, and i knew very little about cars then. The fuel line was blocked, which i found out the following day. thank god for t-bhp!
Old 21st June 2007, 14:22   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45 View Post
very well done adya, this is where tbhp is the best becoz u have friends all over and they can be of help whenever needed.

on secodn thought we could have a thread hereitself where we can have toll free nos of all car manufacturers.

just my 2 cents

Mansi
That is a good idea. I myself have a number of phone numbers for Fiat and Tata service (!) though I have serious doubts if they will do anything like this if I am stranded. I get my car serviced from Shaman Mumbai, and they have arranged to have my car picked up for regular servicing, though they could not deliver it back for want of a driver. So, if it comes to emergency service, I have my doubts.
Great reading NC.
Old 21st June 2007, 14:29   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabuddhadg View Post
That is a good idea. I myself have a number of phone numbers for Fiat and Tata service (!) though I have serious doubts if they will do anything like this if I am stranded. I get my car serviced from Shaman Mumbai, and they have arranged to have my car picked up for regular servicing, though they could not deliver it back for want of a driver. So, if it comes to emergency service, I have my doubts.
Great reading NC.
prabhu

i have started the thread, can u pls update it with tata no.

thks

Mansi
Old 21st June 2007, 14:55   #25
Senior - BHPian

Gautam am shockked to know that the probelm was so big & good to know Adya could help you out.

Sadly I didnt have any Skoda contact no when You called. anyways alls well that ends well
Old 21st June 2007, 15:08   #26
BHPian

An example set by Adya, which we'd definitely love to follow! And for all the unknown good samaritans we rarely find while on indian roads, my BOWS to the "friend of Adya's mechanic".
Old 21st June 2007, 15:24   #27
Senior - BHPian

Yes I agree with teambhp, i've got friends almost everywhere. I remember this one time Mansi helped me out when my keys got locked in the car...yes it happened to me not once but twice. I think when I called Mansi I was in Pune and yes Adya was there too.

Three cheers to both of them.

Drifter
Old 21st June 2007, 15:32   #28
Senior - BHPian

I second drifter on that.

I very well remember around 2 years ago, i was on my way to a meet when my Zen met with an accident. Within no time evereyone from drifter, Addy to Gautam arrived on the scene within no time. Helped me get the car towed to the workshop, helped me relax (boy i was so tensed up) and even went of their way and dropped me home.

If it werent for them i would be stranded. A big thank you to all of them for those times.
Old 21st June 2007, 15:39   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter View Post
Yes I agree with teambhp, i've got friends almost everywhere. I remember this one time Mansi helped me out when my keys got locked in the car...yes it happened to me not once but twice. I think when I called Mansi I was in Pune and yes Adya was there too.

Three cheers to both of them.

Drifter
i think we could do what best we can at that time. if it helps somebody in distress nothing like it.

in fact after that i had mentioned to you that we could start a thread with important nos. and i have finally put in something today.
Old 21st June 2007, 15:53   #30
Senior - BHPian

Good to hear your problem got solved before you turned into a pumpkin at midnight hour Don!

And a great job by Adya too! Makes you proud to be a member of the TBHP family!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks