Things for which I Cuss!! Whats Your Take ?
Hi Petrol Heads,
I like driving to the core and always every week end I go on drives with my pals and damn some of the morons on the road I cuss them for their stupidity and my pals say "Man never seen a guy who cusses like me while on drive" . To me every individual should be responsible for his driving because its a matter of people's lives and I dont mind giving a piece of my mind when i encounter such morons on the drive.
Five things for which I cuss my fellow roadies for doing these
5. Getting into the middle of Your path inspite of you having the right of way.
4.Changing Lanes without indicators
3. Morons with the side view mirrors not in use and folded inside (gosh! when are they used ..while parked?)
2. Cell Phone usage while driving and this tops it all
1. Jumping the RED sign :Shockked:
I will add few more things which I will curse the drivers while driving:
1) Auto drivers: Driving in middle of road slowly when empty.
2) Driving slowly when the way in front of them is empty.
3) Driving zig zag as though the road is their's.
4) People hugging in 2 wheelers while driving. Yes, I have seen this near Lalbagh and the moron was not bothered about the traffic.
These are few things apart from what you have mentioned which I get ****** and yell at them.
There are things more important than getting somewhere on time.
Let it slide mate. Love makes the world go round.
Either no one does that (hugging) or anyone can do it with anyone they want.
1. People who cut across and overtake you at a signal/ turn just because you have slowed down to take the turn. My response: speed up and cut right back and pay them back in the same manner.
Hmm Two wheelers are just fill in the blanks on the roads...no matter where and what..they always fill up voids ..not to mention i was once when i rode a 2 wheeler long back.
Adding to the list
1. People who block the free left on Signals. very common in Bangalore.
2. Buses that stop in the middle of the road.
3. Bikes who overtake and cut angles or slow down.
cell phone users are already mentioned. Add to that almost all Auto-rikshaws.
To add further:-
1. Two RTC buses inching up a fly over, leaving no space for the vehicles behind to overtake,though the road ahead of them is clear.
2. Autos travelling side by side in the middle and fast lanes on the KBR park to Jubilee Hills road.
3. Bikes who take a left turn 'within' your car's left turn, while getting into a main road from a side lane.
4. Bikes who mindlessly overtake you from the left, though you have signalled your intent to turn left onto a side lane from the main road about 100 feet in advance.
1. Honking while waiting for signal / waiting to enter a main road.
2. Flashing Headlights like idiots in crowded traffic.
3. Dual horns / musical horns.
4. Loud blaring ICE.
5. Improperly parked vehicles.
no you did not offend me.
I have read a lot of your posts and found them great.
I just watched the movie "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry". That set me thinking, there are so many words/ actions we consider cool but in reality they will and do hurt other people.
If I ignore the nonsense that is constantly churned out by some leaders in our society, life is a lot better for me and everyone.
Someone being gay does not change anything in my life.
I will not get a new Tata Safari or a Grand Vitara if everyone becomes straight. Nor will I become very popular because all men like me now.
Just be yourself, there is nothing worse than living a lie.
One thing which i hate is people having their official meetings in the cars or whatever but driving really slow and blocking traffic behind
Mostly on the highway:
1. Vehicles overtaking on blind turns on a dual carriageway (no median). They cant possibly see whats ahead, and their first reaction will be to cut to the left (into you!) when they see someone ahead
2. Vehicles cruising about 3 feet from my rear bumper
3. Vehicles not slowing down/using their horns as highways pass through villages
4. Highway construction crews surfacing the road brilliantly but forgetting to provide proper shouldering/levelling
5. Vehicles in the opp decision overtaking riskily (esp. buses) and coming into your lane...they flash their stupid headlamps and expect you to slow down!
|All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 20:40.|