Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2009, 14:28   #46
BHPian

Its good that somebody brought up this topic since i have been wanting to create a thread on the same regarding an incident 3 weeks ago. I was returning from ooty to bangalore and just as i reach the junction where the ring roads starts towards banashankari, I hear this loud siren from behind and it was an ambulance. Now we all know how crowded that place can get during the weekend with all those folks returning to bangalore after the weekend. Now the thing is that this ambulance had been following us on and off right from close to wonder-la and didnt have any siren on and didnt really seem to be in any rush. The moment it reaches the crowded place, he starts blaring the siren and as usual all vehicles give way to the ambulance including me and this guy shoots past us as if he is on a real emergency call. Then as i reach close to kwality buiscuit factory, i see the ambulance parked on the road opposite to the factory and the driver and the other guy casually having a cigarette. Such guys should be punished for causing so much inconvenience to others and misusing the ambulance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks