Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2008, 11:51   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
Looks like some people are angry against the public for some reason . Public are not diligent enough to reason out the cause, they react instantly to a situation. Yes sometimes they beat up the innocent guy by mistake but by and large it is the guilty which gets the beating. Now don't go about telling me how can the public decide who is guilty , understand the ground realities.

I too feel bad for the Innova driver but if he was careful he could have prevented the accident. He gets the beating because he sits in a plush car and the (poor) biker is lying on the road in pain.
Why are you supporting that stupid biker? It was clearly his fault he came into a one way.
Shouldnt the biker be more careful as to not enter a one way?
I myself wouldnt expect a small biker to just jump infront of me in a one way zone.

And this one way Im talking about is near cantonment station which is a long strech.
Old 22nd September 2008, 15:35   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer_dg View Post
Holding the truck driver is also unlawfull. imagine the ordeal he would have done on a NH. Boss I have seen these kind of things it is scary. I am saying do drink and drive but do not cause a life hazard to others be in your limits.
Only thing is I feel they would have overdone with the trucky one tight slap and wait for the Cops and hand him over.
Here is what I would have done. Stopped the trucker, removed his ignition key and thrown it into the bushes. Since he can always hot wire his truck, I would have deflated all his tires and moved on. When the trucker gets sober, he would start of in a sane manner. No point in lifting your hand or beating him, unless he starts the fight.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks