Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th February 2009, 16:11   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
tAll the while i was struggling to think what to do...because i had this strong urge to stop the car and rush to her and say "hi...mind for a cup of coffee"
simple....you take again u turn to enjoy cup of coffee or tea or milk whatever you like.
Old 9th February 2009, 16:22   #47

HAHA!!! Now teamBHP has seen everything!! What a lovely thread i must say!! But as someone did point out in the last page, most 15 year old girls look muchhhh older than they really are. Just pass by Breach Candy in the morning and you will know what i am talking about.
Old 9th February 2009, 16:59   #48
BHPian

Hahaha.. very nice thread... lucky u coolfyre. I had once experienced this sort of thing. Was going on my bike Fiero F2 to pay telephone bill from Mariyappana palya park towards telephone payment center near navrang. Instead of taking the signal near navrang to go to left i indeed took the road next to the park to go towards a girls college(don't know its name). I always enjoy my bike riding as such was doing so, suddendly slowed down as their was a hump, then these group of college girls started teasing, they did so loudly as i didn't have the guts to even look at them! just went straight and parked my bike at the end of the road. But after giving it a thought felt nice
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks