Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2010, 21:47   #16
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

^^Yeah i was following him and that bus was all over the road, i almost went offroad to make room for that ****** , and the best thing is these buses can't be even fined for fast driving :( .
Old 18th June 2024, 11:04   #17

Re: Bad Experience at ECR

Tamil Nadu has become one of the worst for traffic violations. This is a fact and no matter how much the Police deny it, it is true. Defensive driving takes on a whole new meaning here. I hear constant refrains from officials that they are understaffed. With unemployment high, why they dont hire more officers beats me.
Second, the traffic police are not serious about their job. They are on their mobile phones or chatting with each other till they decide to stop vehicles on a whim. I am all for supporting the police to deter violations but clearly their training does not show them good policing. On top of that we have a VIP culture where some people, usually politically connected think they are above the law, and the police go along for fear of their jobs or being reprimanded by their bosses. God help us.

Last edited by KarthikK : 18th June 2024 at 11:10.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks