Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2010, 14:58   #61
BHPian

@ezzzzrider - you have a PM with my contact number, carpet removal is no rocket science, you just need three things - tools, patience and time. Last two are of most importance.

Now if you still want to go to a service center, you can try Mithra at Madhapur they quoted 600\- for removal and re-fitment ONLY, they will remove the carpet and hand it over to you for drying, later u can take it back to them for re-fittment. If you want them to dry the amount was somewhere 11+.

Gem must have quoted 2000-2200\- for carpet replacement, because this is what they quoted to me as well, breakup was 1800 for carpet and 400 as labor charges
Old 6th September 2010, 11:01   #62
BHPian

@ Rajat Similar experience; and for the folks who cant visualize, (For Folks who been to Leh), Imagine crossing Rohtang in rains and for friends who havent been to Leh, 2 Toyota Dyna mini-buses cant cross it together. Worst once you are sucked into the stream of traffic, there is no way you can turn back. Looking at the stream I remember 'Wild Africa' heards of Wilder Beests crossing Mara River in Serengeti. Beests being honking and chomping at your bumpers to nudge you, one ahead of you is the scapegoat. slightest of rains and its Stampede Time!

I was chatting wid a cop 2 weeks back on Sunday and as per their Inspector this pass is daily used by around 3000-4000 people during 8.30 AM - 10.30 AM and 6 PM - 9 PM. As @Pulsar56 shared the alternate is equally nightmarish 13 KM detour through Car hunting buses on Mumbai Highway and then a flyover to land back into swimming pools.

Guess, we have few RTPians here, lets catch-up in clubhouse sometime.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks