Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2010, 18:00   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
@Pramod - Just forget it; I know its easy to say than experiencing. Who knows, f I were at your place, probably I would've lost my day fighting over 100 bucks. Anyway, these are unavoidable when you've a car running out of state registration.

Probably, if you would've challenged further, he could've asked you for CT clearances etc. Having your sister besides you, I think you did a right thing to move on.

Yeah aargee, i have forgotten the whole incidence, well almost . For a change my sister was getting all filmy like we should call Mr X,Y etc.. and give this cop a taste of his own medicine. i told her to forget the entire thing as these guys are not worth a fight.

Pramod
Old 16th July 2010, 22:05   #17
BHPian

Lets make this thread a sticky, "i got challaned" thread

I was on my bike (without a helmet) and had just gone to get some groceries from the nearby local market. Just 500mts from my house (one straight road). When coming back, Mr India stopped me & straight away asked for 100bucks. I just had spent some money so was left with 60 odd bucks. This Mr India was not ready to listen or negotiate inspite of me telling that he is standing right in front of my house and i had just gone to get some stuff (lame excuse i know...for not wearing a helmet)

Went home, got the balance amount & i was rescued. These guys might have challaned lot of people that day.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks