Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th December 2005, 14:25   #16
BHPian

No photos please. Would hate to see that.. Really.
Old 9th December 2005, 15:25   #17
BHPian

Please post the pics.
Old 9th December 2005, 15:59   #18
BHPian

thank you all.guys would post the photos in a few days.i dnt understand why did my wheels get locked and skidded even with abs?
and about the damage to my car..left side completely smashed..front door..my fuel cap..front glass..windscreen glasses..main problem is that i hit the gardrail alond with a lamppost..so my roof is disfigured from the left front side..its squeezed and pushed back completely.
about my fracture..i dnt know how i factured my elbow.thank god there was no one there coz it was night time..or else i would have killed someone coz the car skidded out of control..bt it was not raining cats and dogs but just a light drizzle..but enough to make the road greezy.
and my mom wont let me drive..coz my father passed away 7 yrs ago in a horrible jeep crash..so she gets emotional!
i just got excited..i wish i could go back to that day..i feel like crying when i see my black beauty !!
Old 9th December 2005, 16:18   #19
BHPian

[img=http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2575/image3342jc.th.jpg]

GUYS THATS MY BABE..THE SILVER SANTRO IS ALSO MINE..SANTRO IS ONE OF THE WORSH CARS I HAVE DRIVEN !

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 9th December 2005 at 20:32.
Old 9th December 2005, 16:50   #20
BHPian

Quote:
i just got excited..i wish i could go back to that day..i feel like crying when i see my black beauty !!
Dude, we sympathize with you. After all who has not made mistakes.There's no use in admonishing yourself any more.The accident could have been worse and it's lucky that you are safe and sound.The car can be repaired.

I trust you have learnt your lesson and will never make the same mistake again. Drive carefully and always buckle up.On the bright side you will be a better driver whenever you drive from now on!
Old 9th December 2005, 18:02   #21
Senior - BHPian

hey dude

chill out no worries man.just remember to drive safe next time and never be over confident.so just drive safe from now on and remember to wear your seatbelt.always !!

Rev
Old 9th December 2005, 18:19   #22
BHPian

dude thank god you are okay
sad to hear that new car got banged
next time wear the seat belt
Old 9th December 2005, 19:48   #23
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma_devil
but man when your used to driving low end car like santro..n suddenly u find your self with a babe like sonata(2.4liter,4-cyllinder,165ps,max torque of 24kgm@4250rpm!)...i could only imagine going at 150kms/hrs earlier while playing need for speed underground-2
With power comes responsibility, remember that.

Anyway, I think you were mighty lucky to get off only with an elbow injury. When it is raining you should drive at half speed than you usually do, or even less depending on the fury of rain.

Last edited by Samurai : 9th December 2005 at 19:49.
Old 12th December 2005, 07:24   #24
BHPian

yo buddy i sympathise with u man...got my camry and he very next day itself it was banged by a driver who was backing out our aoocrd....WHAM...right into the bumper of the camry...had to ger the whole hting repainted..i know its diff. here but hey evry scrath counts...
drive safe ...dude...and may i ask...were u drunk??? no offence but a lot of things happen like that..

remember...with great power comes great responsibility..!!!
Old 12th December 2005, 09:59   #25
Senior - BHPian

Its really painful to see crushed metal like this. So what gonna happen now. fix it or writeoff.
Old 13th December 2005, 22:12   #26
Team-BHP Support

memorable quote(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
With power comes responsibility, remember that.
"with great power, comes great responsibility"

now, where have i heard that before!!!
oh yes, twice before - in Spiderman and then again in Kung-Fu Hustle, which unfortunately doesn't say much about my excellent taste in movies!

anyways, karizma_devil, hope you emerge a wiser man from your misadventure.
Old 15th December 2005, 10:06   #27
BHPian

Your safety is prime and while you banged the car at over 100 KM/H, your safety is testimony of all the good wishes supporting you as a seat belt. Just dont push your luck too much.
Also probably suggests that the Koreans have improved on safety specially with the Embera.
Old 15th December 2005, 12:13   #28
BHPian

Don't brake while skidding.... isn't this right ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karizma_devil
i dnt understand why did my wheels get locked and skidded even with abs?

..i feel like crying when i see my black beauty !!
ABS just improves the braking response but in the conditions that you have mentioned at that speed, even ABS would not have been of much use. Also, the best thing to do while your car is skidding out of control is to NOT use the brakes. I know it sounds strange but trust me, braking only makes matters worse while already skidding out of control.

Quote:
Just dont push your luck too much.
didn't someone here have a signature that reads... "Don't go faster than your guardian angel could fly..." ? I remember that everytime I cross the 140 KM/H mark.....

Sorry to hear abt the car and your elbow dude but don't worry, with the advanced equipments that the garages have today, it can be fixed back to perfection. Am glad no one else was hurt or you would have been guilty about it forever.
Old 15th December 2005, 13:14   #29
Senior - BHPian

Dude, Take care of ur health. It happens, man. Sometimes, u learn from other's mistakes, and sometimes we learn from our own mistakes. Take this as a lesson well learnt in life and drive safe on our roads. Money and car can always be got back...NOT LIFE!
Old 15th December 2005, 13:30   #30
BHPian

Dear Friend,
It destined to happen like that, because of that you forget all the basics. Think that your prevented from much more bigger crash.

Don't abuse Santro. Being a Palio owner I used to call Santro as TIN BOX, now a own Santro too. Its really too good in city. Let the gear knob vibrates or steering is not as precise as Palio, it carries you Point A to Point B without hassle.

Regards,
Prasanna

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks