Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2005, 21:34   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
The next time the bill is Rs 9700 he will round it off to Rs 10000. Beat the shiit out of the guy...

Tat was a good one, i was laughing like crazy in my office.
Old 19th December 2005, 21:46   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO - Touring
The least that chap could have done is taken permission from Adya before charging the card. I hate it when people take others for granted.

But I do agree with steeroid that its a time versus benefits analysis too. I got misbilled by Tata Indicom for Rs.200. Knowing Tata Indicom, it would cost someone in my office 10 phonecalls and several hours before the 200 would get reimbursed. For us in the service industry, time is $$$. So I just let it go.

However, I will be changing to good ol' MTNL soon. Too many issues with Tata Indicom.

GTO
Hahaha!!! U r not complete right when you say, 'Too many issues with Tata Indicom'.
Lemme correct that, 'Tata Indicom means problems', Tat would be the right statement.

Damn, i took that phone more than five time to the indicom office to smash it right in front of the office.

Last issue being crediting the bill amount to some other non working account and telling me at a later point of time (read that as 5 days) that i need to pay deposite and the bill amount again. hahaha!!! I laughed on their face and said, ' u got only one way, Fix my phone right now or else'. However, The phone got fixed after another 2 days since that incident.

INDICOM IT IS!!!!
Old 20th December 2005, 17:46   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
The next time the bill is Rs 9700 he will round it off to Rs 10000. Beat the shiit out of the guy...
ROTFLMAO
That's funny.

Anyway,Such a thing is regular at many pumps. The BP guy always used to fill up the fuel beyond the click pt(indicating that the Fuel tank is full) just to get a round off figure in Rupees. The excess fuel is sometimes like 0.75 litre or more.That does 2 things: Costs you more money and screws up your FE calculations.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks