Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2012, 01:43   #121
BHPian

Re: Why are Most Highway Truckers such gentlemanly drivers?

Sushilkumar
Hi
Very good article.
I do follow what is written.When I drive I look for a place where you have a lot of trucks parked.The food is cheap,quick and fresh.
As I prefer daal and tandoori roti for my lunch I invariably stop at such places rather than a place where you see a number of cars parked.
Regards
Old 13th April 2012, 19:28   #122
BHPian

Re: Why are Most Highway Truckers such gentlemanly drivers?

The answer to all questions lies here. Why 99% of truckers are such gentlemanly drivers? These are the biggest eye-openers i have ever seen in my life. It can also be seen as a lesson in life. Truckers have to face such difficulties just to make their ends meet, just to give their children basic education ,just to eat two meals a day. We should learn from these truckers to keep patience, focus, and thank God for whatever he has given us, rather than cursing him for what he has not given. I request everybody on this forum, if you have time, watch this & see for yourself before cursing any trucker.

Note From Team-BHP Support-Team: Please avoid using Bold Tags in your post.

Last edited by suhaas307 : 16th April 2012 at 00:22. Reason: See note in post :)
searchingheaven is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2013, 08:32   #123
BHPian

Recently I happen to drive in Rajasthan (Jaipur - Kota - Udaipur - Jaipur) Nice roads and on top of it nice road manners of truckers. I only wish if they could show half of it on Pune-Mumbai expressway.
90% of truckers drove on left side of road. Given space without honking.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks