Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2012, 13:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: BMW M experience at the Buddh International Circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro View Post
In the third picture.. is that the digital speedo's reflection on the windscreen? Looks kinda cool..
It is the Head up Display, which projects various info like: Speed,RPM, Gear, Navigation route, and warning faults if any.
Old 4th May 2012, 14:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro View Post
In the third picture.. is that the digital speedo's reflection on the windscreen? Looks kinda cool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
M guessing that is M5. It has the same thing on the windscreen, dont know what it is called as.
That's the M5's HUD (heads-up-display). It has different modes and can show various parameters on-screen, such as as speed, engine speed, shift points, sat-nav instructions, speed limit in the area, etc.
Old 4th May 2012, 17:56   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
That's the M5's HUD (heads-up-display). It has different modes and can show various parameters on-screen, such as as speed, engine speed, shift points, sat-nav instructions, speed limit in the area, etc.
My 530d has one too but this one is so so much cooler. The rev counter and the gear display is super useful on the track (not so much during a slalom course run - as I found out). Wish the HUD was programmable. I would love to have the rev counter on permanently.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks