Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2010, 12:17   #4351
Senior - BHPian

@KL11 - Nice pic! Both of your girlfriends are gorgeous . Looking forward to see some more pics of your beauties!
Old 31st March 2010, 12:25   #4352
Senior - BHPian

@ KL 11- Nice pic there dude. Post more and more,we will never say no
Hope i can spot your left side girlfriend when i come down next month
Old 31st March 2010, 14:17   #4353
Senior - BHPian

Trivandrum gets a Volvo XC90; guess TVM's first.

Scorcher should update you guys regarding the color etc
Old 31st March 2010, 14:32   #4354
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL11 View Post
When my new German Girlfriend bumped into the other... and I intend to date both for a while !
Hey, so at last you came out from behind the curtain! Great buddy! Now expect your travelogue to be here soon with those photos!
Old 31st March 2010, 14:37   #4355
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Hey, so at last you came out from behind the curtain! Great buddy! Now expect your travelogue to be here soon with those photos!

That was the fine good way to pass the buck to the hands of KL11 , any way welcome abroad KL11 !!!!!
Old 31st March 2010, 15:11   #4356
Senior - BHPian

@hani, i think i spotted this range rover on the way to office at around 4-4.30 at the vytilla-plvtm bypass. is it the same car?
Old 31st March 2010, 17:35   #4357
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi View Post
We've got a new addition to our stock today, a Candy White New Beetle with Flanel grey interiors.

Here it is with one of the other two Beetles in stock. Our chairman has decided to take the red Beetle, which is on display in the showroom, for himself instead of this blue one.

A Galapagos Anthracite Touareg that was unloaded last week.

The Touareg and the white Beetle are scheduled to be delivered to their out-of-town customers tomorrow.
Love the white bug dude. That is one color that never lets me down. And over powers the laser blue in comparison.

The Touareg looks Brute, Hopefully a Fellow-Bhpian is getting his hands on one soon(same color).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
I love the white bug! IMO its the most attractive colour for the bug. So Jassi, you guys are now in top gear right! Good luck!

This Sport is from Magalore & is here only for couple of days. One of my good friend called me as a surprice to drive it, its is wife's cousin's machine.

The Q7 is the one owned by a Computer Academy giant whos office is adjusent to my office. I used to see it almost all days, but snapped as I went to ATM in that complex.
Bro, Is this the RR Sport you spotted at Whyte Fort or the one belonging to the SonIL of Trivandrum Builder(730Ld,S320,RRSport) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL11 View Post
When my new German Girlfriend bumped into the other... and I intend to date both for a while !
Welcome aboard bro, Great to have you in here ! The Germans look Killer.

OT- Saw your S couple of times in my apartment parking here in trivandrum. Looks stunning bro ! Can't wait to see the 6.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a Info that the RR Phantom has reached Cochin. It is LHD, Dubai regd(on Carnet). It belongs to the Z4(My Toy) and H2(Maroon one) owner. The car is two tone Maroon/Black combo. Very much the guys taste ! eh

The guy told me it belongs to the builder who gave the Endy Limo in the reality show. Not sure though !

Some pics shot by Manish in the B'lore thread - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post1807875

Last edited by Scorcher : 31st March 2010 at 17:45.
Old 31st March 2010, 21:06   #4358
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Got a Info that the RR Phantom has reached Cochin. It is LHD, Dubai regd(on Carnet). It belongs to the Z4(My Toy) and H2(Maroon one) owner. The car is two tone Maroon/Black combo. Very much the guys taste ! eh

The guy told me it belongs to the builder who gave the Endy Limo in the reality show. Not sure though !
If the Phantom belongs to the Z3 (My Toy) guy, then how can the Bangalore based builder have it?
Old 31st March 2010, 21:58   #4359
Senior - BHPian

Off-Topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
If the Phantom belongs to the Z3 (My Toy) guy, then how can the Bangalore based builder have it?
That is why I said, I'm not sure if it is the same guy, simply because I don't know the owner of the Z3.

The guy I mentioned is Mr.Roy of Confident Group. And if you meant the same,who on earth told you he is Bangalorean ? He is Mallu, he operates mainly in Middle-East, Bangy and Kerala. He has a home in Cochin and a black X3 is his daily drive. He drives a Z3 in B'lore(dark green IIRC) I've met him personally many times.

Last edited by Scorcher : 31st March 2010 at 22:00.
Old 31st March 2010, 23:23   #4360
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The guy I mentioned is Mr.Roy of Confident Group. And if you meant the same,who on earth told you he is Bangalorean ? He is Mallu, he operates mainly in Middle-East, Bangy and Kerala.
OT- hmmm...Buddy, where did I say that he's a Bangalorean? I just said that he is a Bangalore based builder. Isn't he? Majority of his construction projects, resorts etc are in Bangalore. Thats all.
About the Phantom, I thing its brought down by the Z3 guy. Not sure though.
Old 1st April 2010, 00:24   #4361
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
OT- hmmm...Buddy, where did I say that he's a Bangalorean? I just said that he is a Bangalore based builder. Isn't he? Majority of his construction projects, resorts etc are in Bangalore. Thats all.
About the Phantom, I thing its brought down by the Z3 guy. Not sure though.

Just for the clarification , MR. Roy hails from Kottapady in Thrissur , his dad was working in a very famous Govt. firm in Bangalore. So he was bought up at Bangalore.

Nice to hear about the RR Ghost , waiting to see the snaps.
Old 1st April 2010, 00:39   #4362
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Just for the clarification , MR. Roy hails from Kottapady in Thrissur , his dad was working in a very famous Govt. firm in Bangalore. So he was bought up at Bangalore.

Nice to hear about the RR Ghost , waiting to see the snaps.
Again, just for clarification. It is a RR Phantom and not the Ghost.

Here are the pics of the same car shot in B'lore - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post1807875

Last edited by Scorcher : 1st April 2010 at 00:41.
Old 1st April 2010, 00:44   #4363
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Again, just for clarification. It is a RR Phantom and not the Ghost.

Here are the pics of the same car shot in B'lore - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post1807875
Thank you for the clarification !!!
Old 1st April 2010, 04:49   #4364
BHPian

The Z3 guy has business interests in Dubai and he is from Kasargod. They are into garments , especially the arab traditional dress.

Last edited by artofzen : 1st April 2010 at 04:51.
Old 1st April 2010, 15:12   #4365
Senior - BHPian

I was told by my friend that there was news on MM metro daily on cochin edition regarding Confident Group's phantom. But the Z3 (Kasargod) guy said in his interview on another auto show that his next Carnet import is a Phantom.

But just now I got a call from one of my best friend (who own silver 911) saying that he is calling sitting on the rear seat of same Phantom. So now this Phantom is in B'lore now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks