Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2010, 19:21   #4471
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Yes that Plymouth is one hot looking machine.

But what was owner thinking of putting those 'Ferrari' sticker and other stickers at the rear. What are those things written in Arabic, hope it is not "Lamborghini"

This proves that money cant buy everything

the sticker on the right says 'Mashah Allah'. cant really make out whats written on the left.

and "BOOMBASTIC DRIVER", "UNLIMIT SPEED"?? what was the owner even thinking??

pitiful to see how such a fine machine can be ruined but there little things..

Cheers!!
Old 12th April 2010, 19:28   #4472
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post

the sticker on the right says 'Mashah Allah'. cant really make out whats written on the left.

and "BOOMBASTIC DRIVER", "UNLIMIT SPEED"?? what was the owner even thinking??

pitiful to see how such a fine machine can be ruined but there little things..

Cheers!!
I fear this car is brought down by the Z3 (My Toy) guy!!!
Old 12th April 2010, 19:50   #4473
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Even i feel the same but then he just got RR on Carnet.
Old 12th April 2010, 19:56   #4474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Hottest Carnet import of the season - Plymoth Powler Roadster! This was spotted & shooted by my young friend Behram from Cochin @ the exhibition at Kaloor Stadium premises.
This is a least expected import,do people buy cars like these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekji05 View Post
The First Panamera to reach Cochin?
Quote:
The Panamera along with six other Porsche Cayennes is well stored in a garage at Kochi. The whereabouts of the place and the containment was a secret, until I sniffed that out.

It is near Chakkaraparambil, NH Bye pass, opposite Tyrex , and can be easily identified by a Skoda dealership called Marikar. Yes, the official Porsche dealer!

It is waiting for an owner to step in with Rs. 1.6 crores

It is a Panamera S.
It's the first panamera to kerala,heard through a friend about panamera coming down few months back through marikar's dealership but didn't shared info as i needed to confirm.The dealer's test drive cayenne is ready and is about to hit roads or maybe already on road.

he also told me they are trying hard to find a buyer for panamera,and they have already approached almost all topshots in kerala and recent news is panamera might go to the garage having green S500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshk View Post
hey al, i got some othr nice pics too.. dnt fire me 4 poor shot...!!!

nice pics but please follow the rules and blank out numbers before posting.

I guess that red toyota (which model?) was the one rumuored as supra in this thread few months back.The toyota owner also has a silver Audi Q5

what's this tata sierra doing here? this car is known for rash driving,its being driven as it owns the entire road

white Audi A4 belongs to a friend's BIL

Last edited by crazybiker46 : 12th April 2010 at 20:02.
Old 13th April 2010, 17:33   #4475
BHPian

Today, I read in a Malayalam Daily Newspaper (Read that as Mathrubhumi, pg.2) that a Ferrari Powler has come to Cochin.

How about that now ?
The car sure looks stunning for sure. I have the same doubt crazybiker. Do people buy cars like these ?
Old 13th April 2010, 18:01   #4476
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAddikt View Post
Today, I read in a Malayalam Daily Newspaper (Read that as Mathrubhumi, pg.2) that a Ferrari Powler has come to Cochin.

How about that now ?
The car sure looks stunning for sure. I have the same doubt crazybiker. Do people buy cars like these ?
Ferrari prowler ??? I hope you are not refering to the red black plymouth prowler that has been brought down on carnet. I think the pictures of the same exist in this thread.

V.Mallya has one supposedly in his goa hangout if i am right. .

Last edited by Rotorhead : 13th April 2010 at 18:08.
Old 13th April 2010, 18:46   #4477
BHPian

guys im just wondering, since Mr. VM has one in goa, it means this thing was made in RHD too?? im curious because not many american sports/muscle cars were made in RHD during that time no?
Old 13th April 2010, 19:36   #4478
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

How about that now ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Ferrari prowler ??? I hope you are not refering to the red black plymouth prowler that has been brought down on carnet. I think the pictures of the same exist in this thread.

@rotorhead: I think he was being sarcastic!
The Prowler does look good! Is it LHD?
Old 13th April 2010, 19:54   #4479
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post

I was being SARCASTIC. And I meant what I said. In paper, it was printed as Ferrari prowler. Wonder who writes and publishes such articles.

This keeps me thinking whether I should stop reading newspapers. Half of what they report might be crap. We found out this mistake coz we know it is a different car. What about the news we read. We may be easily misled. :(
Old 13th April 2010, 20:03   #4480
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I was being SARCASTIC. And I meant what I said. In paper, it was printed as Ferrari prowler. Wonder who writes and publishes such articles.

This keeps me thinking whether I should stop reading newspapers. Half of what they report might be crap. We found out this mistake coz we know it is a different car. What about the news we read. We may be easily misled. :(
These news reporters are the guys who does not have automobile knowledge, so dont blame them instead beat the owner (nothing serious, trying to be funny). They wrote what they saw.. that's it.

I have seen HONDA with vtech engine shown in leading auto show on a national channel!!
Old 14th April 2010, 11:38   #4481

Anyways, here is a pic of a Merc shot at Fort Kochi. Again, surfaced while the Monsoon drive. Don't know the model and all. So dont know where it belongs in the Vintage section, please move if needed. [/quot

Great pic and a fabulous car. Is it Alleppey registered (KLA), by any chance?
Old 14th April 2010, 13:14   #4482
BHPian

Saw a black RR Sport at East Hill Mini byepass just now, had ******8855 plates. Is this the same one which had the MH temp plates? Has someone talked about this car here before?
Old 15th April 2010, 03:17   #4483
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The First Panamera to reach Cochin?
Vivek bhai ! Great find. Can I expect more details as a scoop in the mag ?

So, has Marikar started the construction of the dealer ship or they are going to follow BMW's steps and convert any of their current showrooms into Porsche ?
Old 15th April 2010, 09:00   #4484
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Ya, its the same guy!

Quote:

How about that now ?

I too heard, even though I was in Cochin on the day, I couldn't get a Mathrbhumi to see it!

I had a call from one of friend's counsin yesterday while I was in Cochin, he asked me whether I'm on shoot? But I was on a official trip, so he told some channel is covering the Powler near Kaloor stadium. So expect it on any other auto show other than Fly Wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljasi View Post
Saw a black RR Sport at East Hill Mini byepass just now, had ******8855 plates. Is this the same one which had the MH temp plates? Has someone talked about this car here before?

It's the same RR Sport I posted earlier. Its from Mangalore but registered in Calicut to same extra road tax in KA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Vivek bhai ! Great find. Can I expect more details as a scoop in the mag ?

So, has Marikar started the construction of the dealer ship or they are going to follow BMW's steps and convert any of their current showrooms into Porsche ?
Porsche is coming up with their showroom between Mahindra & MGF Hyundai showroom (opp to all other German brand showroom).

MGF is building a huge mother showroom for Hyundai and their present Hyundai will be converted to Volvo. So all the luxury brands at one place. So nice!

One hot news: one leading Jweller Group from Trhissur have bought a Merc Sprinter through Chiriyath cars & have send to customise the interior with some luxury package! I heard the news a week back, but only confirmed it yesterday. One Merc Vito is also on way for another Jweller!

Mr.Lulu took delivery of another new E-class yesterday. This time E350 CDI white.

I've snapped the Meserati, but will post the photos at evening. Now I'm rushing to my site at Wayanad.
Old 15th April 2010, 10:49   #4485
Senior - BHPian

Saw a hummer tailgated by a LC last night near sreekaryam trivandrum, It was a black hummer and LC was white with stupid blue neons.

Pramod

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks