Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st February 2010, 01:22   #3721
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofzen View Post
O.T: @EP:I heard Rajsree is only selling E250 and not E350 from now on.
Why should they take such a decision? Moreover, how can they decide so? Dealers should sell all the cars of their respective brand. So, I don't think this is a correct info.
Old 1st February 2010, 09:26   #3722
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
O.T: @EP:I heard Rajsree is only selling E250 and not E350 from now on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Why should they take such a decision? Moreover, how can they decide so? Dealers should sell all the cars of their respective brand. So, I don't think this is a correct info.
It's not that they are not selling E350s, but they couldn't deliver the E350s due to short of supply/good demand for E350 in north market. MBIL concentrated more on E250s when its launched anticipating its high demand, but suprisingly they still have a good demand for the E350s too!
Old 1st February 2010, 11:01   #3723
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
That is the same guys as KM/H ,Team Ostler. Several guys in the group have SBK's now.
Thanks bro, thants a new info for me. Good to know ! So next time im in Cochin, i'll defenitly meet them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
It's not that they are not selling E350s, but they couldn't deliver the E350s due to short of supply/good demand for E350 in north market. MBIL concentrated more on E250s when its launched anticipating its high demand, but suprisingly they still have a good demand for the E350s too!
Does the E350 come with the same mill as the C250 AG ?

OT- I can understand you might be busy with other official engagements and ofcourse, hanmust.com. But at times we tbhpians do miss you. Make your presence felt at times.

Last edited by Scorcher : 1st February 2010 at 11:04.
Old 1st February 2010, 12:32   #3724
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post

Does the E350 come with the same mill as the C250 AG ?

OT- I can understand you might be busy with other official engagements and ofcourse, hanmust.com. But at times we tbhpians do miss you. Make your presence felt at times.
If you ment the E350 petrol, then C250 & E250 have the same V6 petrol unit which comes in E350, but power reduced!

But in E350 CDI & E250 CDI, both are different engines, E350 is V6 & E250 is 4cyl.

OT - Ya, I was a bit busy with official travellings & ofcource hanmust.com.
Old 1st February 2010, 12:49   #3725
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If you ment the E350 petrol, then C250 & E250 have the same V6 petrol unit which comes in E350, but power reduced!

But in E350 CDI & E250 CDI, both are different engines, E350 is V6 & E250 is 4cyl.

OT - Ya, I was a bit busy with official travellings & ofcource hanmust.com.
Thanks for the info mate !

so has the Silver carrera hit Calicut yet ?
Old 1st February 2010, 16:39   #3726
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the info mate !

so has the Silver carrera hit Calicut yet ?
Its not yet reached Calicut, it may take time as he says there is no roads in kerala to enjoy it, hence he would be using it for few time at Blore roads. He is planning to go to Bloreevery weekends.

Here is one of the facelifted Q7s in Calicut.

Y'day I saw a brand new X6, unregd, red on my way to Wayanad. Its a new addition to Calicut.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-18012010006.jpg  

Old 1st February 2010, 21:45   #3727
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its not yet reached Calicut, it may take time as he says there is no roads in kerala to enjoy it, hence he would be using it for few time at Blore roads. He is planning to go to Bloreevery weekends.

Here is one of the facelifted Q7s in Calicut.

Y'day I saw a brand new X6, unregd, red on my way to Wayanad. Its a new addition to Calicut.
Again white ! What happened to these mallus ?
Old 1st February 2010, 23:52   #3728
Senior - BHPian

An exciting news! Today I met a businessman who is from Cochin & has took up a heavy venture in Calicut. He is having a Q7 now, but exciting part wat that they are buying a Phantom! He said at present one of his partner have a Phantom at B'lore, that will be brought down before his Phantom arrives.

So its the 3rd Phantom to hit Kerala.

First facelifted S-class (S350 CDI) to be delivered to Calicut next week. Its obsidian black & is for a builder group, the other partner already has got a black pre-FL S320.

The first E250 CDI arrived in Calicut today. That too is black one with biege interior. Expecting one more E250 white by next week.

Rajasree Motors almost bagged an order for a new S500, but it seems they missed it as the buyer (for some Bishap) immediately need a white one & since white is not readily avaialable, it may take time!

One new 730Ld & a new X6 3.0d is also reaching Calicut in a week, both of them are white! These are some earlier orderd being materialised now!
Old 2nd February 2010, 00:47   #3729
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
isnt this gang called 'team kph'??
Quote:
I don't know about Team kph,if you meant km/h(kochi motor hub) a.k.a Team Ostler they are mostly into cars and not bikes. AFAIK, The only import they have is a Modded Toyota Sera which i have posted in the mods section. Some of the senior members are my friends i'll confirm with them though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
I think its the same people,as i remember seeing the pics of that white OHC in km/h snaps which JayD has posted also tht pic of Octy n that red and white R6. Or is that a different team all together??
Its KMH and not kph btw. It is a group of car enthusiasts in and around Cochin. It mainly has modded cars,superbikes,Classic cars and some 4X4's (no cheap bling jeeps),

Ostler is a car modification garage run by 2 guys, who are also members of kmh. Many of our cars are modded by them, but not all.

Hope this clears the confusion.

Meanwhile, am attaching a pic of some of the members cars.( I know these are OT here btw)
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-_mg_9505.jpg  

Last edited by JayD : 2nd February 2010 at 00:55.
Old 2nd February 2010, 02:37   #3730

[quote=Scorcher;1703127]What you mean by that bro ? There are few Audi Q5's in Kerala. And some of them have been posted in here too. Try scrolling back to previous pages. If you meant something else, please be exact. Cheers !

Thats exactly what i was asking...I wasnt sure if Q5 had entry into Kerala yet... Pardon my slow school :-|.... Thanks Scorcher !
Old 2nd February 2010, 06:30   #3731
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Thank you mate , one of my friend have the snaps of that car . let me check that if I can get it .
Found an almost 5 year old thread of the Brabus badged SLK which was in calicut before.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ut-kerala.html
Old 2nd February 2010, 06:59   #3732
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
An exciting news! Today I met a businessman who is from Cochin & has took up a heavy venture in Calicut. He is having a Q7 now, but exciting part wat that they are buying a Phantom! He said at present one of his partner have a Phantom at B'lore, that will be brought down before his Phantom arrives.

So its the 3rd Phantom to hit Kerala.

First facelifted S-class (S350 CDI) to be delivered to Calicut next week. Its obsidian black & is for a builder group, the other partner already has got a black pre-FL S320.

The first E250 CDI arrived in Calicut today. That too is black one with biege interior. Expecting one more E250 white by next week.

Rajasree Motors almost bagged an order for a new S500, but it seems they missed it as the buyer (for some Bishap) immediately need a white one & since white is not readily avaialable, it may take time!

One new 730Ld & a new X6 3.0d is also reaching Calicut in a week, both of them are white! These are some earlier orderd being materialised now!
Wow kerela has become the land of Q7's and Merc's. And one question i have with regarding the e250 cdi. Are there any changes on the car from the outside with respect to the e350cdi and the e250 cdi,The 350 being the avantgarde version and the 250 being the elegance version.
Old 2nd February 2010, 10:14   #3733
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
Wow kerela has become the land of Q7's and Merc's. And one question i have with regarding the e250 cdi. Are there any changes on the car from the outside with respect to the e350cdi and the e250 cdi,The 350 being the avantgarde version and the 250 being the elegance version.
There are no major differences, except the 17" multi-spoke alloys, one more bar (i.e., four bar, e350 3 bars) on grille & e250 badge .
Old 2nd February 2010, 11:34   #3734
Senior - BHPian

Not sure whether ths has been already posted here.
[Source:Flicker]
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-landrover2wm3.jpg  

Old 2nd February 2010, 13:50   #3735
Senior - BHPian

Few more from Flickr.
Scagiliettis from Magic India Discovery Tour.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-ker1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-ker7.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-ker9.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks