Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2010, 17:07   #4996
BHPian

Spotted a BMW 5 GT at kazhakoottam today morning. It had temp regn plates. i suppose it's a newly bought ride. Was massively sexy. . Also spotted the same X6 whose pics ive posted earlier. The owner had changed the alloys. was sexo. No pics since was going in opposite direction.
Old 14th July 2010, 21:11   #4997
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam9557 View Post
Spotted a BMW 5 GT at kazhakoottam today morning. It had temp regn plates. i suppose it's a newly bought ride. Was massively sexy. . Also spotted the same X6 whose pics ive posted earlier. The owner had changed the alloys. was sexo. No pics since was going in opposite direction.
5GT is waiting for the 'all 7' number i guess..
Old 14th July 2010, 22:40   #4998
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Hyundai Coupe near my office today.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image862.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image860.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image859.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image852.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-image851.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2010, 22:57   #4999
Senior - BHPian

This is Tuscani, it was shown in 2006 Auto Expo in red color, IIRC. The power quoted was around 170 Bhp.
Old 15th July 2010, 00:25   #5000

Was the Tuscani Tiburon ever actually sold in India?
Old 15th July 2010, 09:43   #5001
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIntrepid View Post
No, the Tiburon was brought down to display in some auto expo couple of years back and it was later sold to someone here.
Old 15th July 2010, 12:49   #5002
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
No, the Tiburon was brought down to display in some auto expo couple of years back and it was later sold to someone here.
That was the red one like pointed out by Bandhav. That car was not sold as it was brought down as a display car and some formalities i am not aware off. The car stood at the Hyundai Service center in Bombay (worli) for quite a while and then was exported back. I had asked the heads at hyundai India to sell me the car but was informed that the car cannot be sold.
Old 16th July 2010, 15:12   #5003
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
This is Tuscani, it was shown in 2006 Auto Expo in red color, IIRC. The power quoted was around 170 Bhp.
It is so named in some markets dude. When this particular car was displayed in here for the Hyundai event, it was named Hyundai Coupe(the name on all the signboards also said the same). I'm aware of the Tiburon and Tuscani name otherwise. Thanks for pointing it out anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIntrepid View Post
Nope, It didn't make it to Indian market yet, But I think it would sell in good volumes if priced wisely i.e sub 20L "proper" coupe sounds good??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
That was the red one like pointed out by Bandhav. That car was not sold as it was brought down as a display car and some formalities i am not aware off. The car stood at the Hyundai Service center in Bombay (worli) for quite a while and then was exported back. I had asked the heads at hyundai India to sell me the car but was informed that the car cannot be sold.
Abhi, he meant a local even(less of an expo and more of a party. Yes, I was an invitee) hosted by Hyundai couple of yeard ago in Trivandrum. This car, along with some other CBU models like Equss were displayed. Even I was informed that it was not on sale but later came to know that this particular car was sold to someone for approx 20L. This one disappeared for a year or so and reappeared recently with a TN regn.
Old 16th July 2010, 17:06   #5004
BHPian

Spotted a UAE reg Mercedes GLK on the NH17 a few days ago. A strange looking vehicle if there ever was one.

Also saw a UAE reg X6 a few hours later on the same road.
Old 16th July 2010, 17:17   #5005
BHPian

Audi Q7 4.2 TDI

Trivandrum's first Audi Q7 4.2 TDI

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc04101.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc04107.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc04103.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc04104.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Kerala-dsc04102.jpg
Old 17th July 2010, 12:06   #5006
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Abhi, he meant a local even(less of an expo and more of a party. Yes, I was an invitee) hosted by Hyundai couple of yeard ago in Trivandrum. This car, along with some other CBU models like Equss were displayed. Even I was informed that it was not on sale but later came to know that this particular car was sold to someone for approx 20L. This one disappeared for a year or so and reappeared recently with a TN regn.

So what i understand is that two cars came in, One Red and this blue. Hyundai was my Tenants and i shared and continue to share a good raport with the head for India. I wanted a sports real bad that time and i was after him for this car as it would be a one off and yeah some what of a college boys "show off" quotent. I feel this is a direct import and not the same car, but then again i could be wrong in thinking so.
Old 17th July 2010, 12:21   #5007
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
So what i understand is that two cars came in, One Red and this blue. Hyundai was my Tenants and i shared and continue to share a good raport with the head for India. I wanted a sports real bad that time and i was after him for this car as it would be a one off and yeah some what of a college boys "show off" quotent. I feel this is a direct import and not the same car, but then again i could be wrong in thinking so.
Yes, I can understand Abhi. But now that I know your plans, I thank god you didn't get this one

I still feel Hyundai can elate its brand value vastly if they introduce this car in the Indian market. Come on, Show some nerves !!
Old 17th July 2010, 22:45   #5008
Senior - BHPian

The Tiburon looks to be heavily inspired by the Supra.
Old 17th July 2010, 23:08   #5009
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
The Tiburon looks to be heavily inspired by the Supra.
Really?

I always though that it was modeled around the Ferrari 456 GT. The side profile is awfully similar to the Fezza. The kink in the rear quarter glass, the scoop behind the front fender/flanks, et al.
Old 18th July 2010, 01:37   #5010
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
Please post the snaps of the wedding , I was there and was not able to take the phone out to snap ,Due to heavy traffic congestion, I saw many VVIPs walking through the roads , hell lot of exotics I counted 4 raingies including the new white one and more than 50 numbers of diffrent classes of mercs,audis and Bimmers.Panamera was there. Mt.olympus were you able to get the snap of wedding chariot ?The flower car was a green merc van , the officials wer using a black merc E class.That was the grandest wedding which I have ever seen.On last monday there was a special reciption at his native place Nattika.
Me too was in the same situation as of urs foby, damn traffic, ministers and other VVIPS were in queue, first time seeing that ...lol..cant click pic, really missed the wedding chariot too, i think his 2nd daughter's wedding was more grand i suppose..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks