Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2005, 05:52   #16
BHPian

guys the Taj Blue Diamond Hotel in pune owns a lincoln limo along with some Mercs. I tried to get photos - they simply refuse !!!!! *** ??? those darwans literally shooed me away !!!
Old 29th May 2005, 11:48   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar
guys the Taj Blue Diamond Hotel in pune owns a lincoln limo along with some Mercs. I tried to get photos - they simply refuse !!!!! *** ??? those darwans literally shooed me away !!!
dude how do you expect them to allow you to take pictures?

but you sure about limo? as in the hotel owning it
been there quite a few times but never saw it.
Old 29th May 2005, 21:52   #18
BHPian

i have seen it almost 7-8 times in their parking right where they generally park the hotel owned cars...
and i was just taking a snap on phone after a party - it was not like i went there just for the pics.. so letting a few pics shouldn't have caused any trouble i guess but the main problem i have with them is the way they treated us - we were their customers man
Old 29th May 2005, 23:49   #19
BANNED

i`ve seen a black toyota camry limo here in delhi it was the new one and it was looking nice.it wasn`t too long,just about as long as the limo posted in this thread below.classy n elegent limo i`d say
Old 30th May 2005, 09:24   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar
i have seen it almost 7-8 times in their parking right where they generally park the hotel owned cars...
and i was just taking a snap on phone after a party - it was not like i went there just for the pics.. so letting a few pics shouldn't have caused any trouble i guess but the main problem i have with them is the way they treated us - we were their customers man
thats real sad you should meet hotel manager & file complain about it!
Old 30th May 2005, 19:43   #21
BHPian

Awww RR Phantom that to Limo

Well i was shock to see the thread of an RR Limo... i mean if i'm not wrong they've just sold on e or two in town and now people are streaching it ,,, wow ,, but thats its not what i was thinking ,

Anyways ! hey Guys saw a White Volvo Limo just near worli Seaface yesterday afternoon was there for some 3 hrs or may be more but i saw it every time i passed by that road. Don't habve any pics though but would love that if u guys can post some threads of Limo's as well..

Hey by the way there s this DC moded car maroon in colour paked at Hiranandani just near my work place see it quite offeten when i go down for fag. saw it closely 2day , interiors look more of an esteem and the exterior u'll probably get confused that it might be a electronic car.

Some popst for Limos PLZ PLZ PLZ
Old 31st May 2005, 02:02   #22
BHPian

You wont believe this one......someone in Pune has actulally put their money into stretchin a M800, its has been stretched by 2ft......when i catch it again ill take a pic and post it!!!
Old 31st May 2005, 02:10   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hehe stretched 800... interesting That's one car i really want to see!
Old 26th September 2005, 14:36   #24
BANNED

Note from the Admin : Post Deleted. Using abusive language and ridiculing other members is not permitted on Team-BHP. Welcome to the banned list
Old 26th September 2005, 18:02   #25
BHPian

which limo are we talking here Mr.RRIINNZZIINNGG (thats big for a nik) anyways
Old 2nd June 2008, 16:57   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Machine View Post
Modded Limo.I guess DC has worked on the Astra,Camry,Skoda etc limos.Must be his new mod.1 of my friend when visited him last,he was working on an Accord Limo.

Anywayz,i have this 1 pic from xbhp.com of a Lincoln Limo.Just thought of posting it.
\

This one was used in the movie bluffmaster as chandru's ( nana patekar's) personal transport.

i am sure this is a pre 95 model.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks