Team-BHP - BMW E36 / E46 / F80 M3 & F82 M4 in Bombay
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   BMW E36 / E46 / F80 M3 & F82 M4 in Bombay (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/2068-bmw-e36-e46-f80-m3-f82-m4-bombay-10.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil
Stale news :p The delhi boys spotted Yuvraj Singh in his new beemer recently. Someone mentioned that the Phoenix Yellow color was spotted in 2003, is his car used?

Oh.. thats cool.. i havent been online for a long time so dint realise it.. well his car is brand new and Individual.. and he is crazy bout the car!! :p
P.S.: The E46 M3 is still in production..

That's a disgusting colour for a wonderful car. It reminds me of urine, sadly.

there used to be a purple E36 M3 Sedan in Delhi a few years back with grey leather, it was imported from the UK, fully loaded.

Anyone got a clue on where that car is or has it been spotted anywhere?

Spotted this at the Marriott. A Tamil Nadu registered E46 M3 with a flat tyre (looked more like a burst tyre).

I saw this car in the afternoon too at the same spot....looked good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aniguchisan (Post 259637)
Nice M3, but red painted discs? Ouch.

M3 one of the best cars money can buy

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche (Post 259627)
I am pretty sure the blue one is a genuine M3. It has all the characteristics. Here is a '93 E36 M3 Coupe in Delhi, the car was originally Brilliant Red before it got repainted.

Arush

absolutely not this is no way a proper m3....a tacky wannabe

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemballa (Post 344037)
absolutely not this is no way a proper m3....a tacky wannabe

No Gemballa that is a genuine E36 M3. I've sat in it & checked the engine bay too & it has all the usual tell-tales like the illuminated rev-counter, m-power engine etc. Only problem is that it has an after-market Body Kit, Alloys & paint job.

sorry: bro i take ur word for it but have u been in any other m3 to confirm tht this mooves like one......however i still mentain tht is not an m3 looks nothing like one neither does it sit like one ....was one tailpiipe longer than the other......

I think Autopsyche worked on that car, so he's pretty certain whether or not it's genuine...so I guess I'll take his word, even though it appears a little tacky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gemballa (Post 345033)
bro i take ur word for it but have u been in any other m3 to confirm tht this mooves like one......however i still mentain tht is not an m3 looks nothing like one neither does it sit like one ....was one tailpiipe longer than the other......

No need to be sorry & yes I've been in a few M3's. This one had the correct engine along with the cam covers saying Mpower, correct Gearknob, steering, Display etc. And like I said earlier its different looks are due to After market Bodykit, Wheels, Suspension etc.

This is somewhat off-topic, but thought I'd post it here instead of creating a new thread.

Spotted this beauty in a Kolkata shopping mall car park ... It had the CSL badge in the rear.

shuvc great find, car looks in a great condition for its age

fantastic find shuvc thats what old school classic BMWs are all about . And you say there was a CSL badge interesting....

just goes to show that these cars had so much character than the new ones

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 345413)
fantastic find shuvc thats what old school classic BMWs are all about . And you say there was a CSL badge interesting....

Well it's an E30 and since the arches are not flared I'm guessing it's just a normal 3-series with an M-badge secondly, the car seems to be a four-door & AFAIK there were no four-door M3's in this generation. Also no CSL's were produced during this generation. Looks like the guy's even put a Shark fin aerial on the roof!!!