Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2004, 05:38   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Godspeed @ Nov. 16 2004,13:22)]one of the lush guys just got a brand new cbr1000rr
A black one???
Got it around last weekend if i aint mistaken.

X
Old 22nd November 2004, 21:11   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

hey comfortablycrazy
i saw the blue eclass at malabar hills looked really nice but the car was zipping away and since my cam. phone got broken i couldnt take any pics but i mentioned it in some merc post
liked the alloys
saw the black e class 2-3 days ago couldnt see it properly as i was going home by skool bus- made it compulsary - cathedral but looked neat but one thing that caught me off gaurd was the missing merc logo on the bonnet
Old 23rd November 2004, 00:56   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

I know the blue e-class lorinzer kit guy indirectly thru a frnd. His car is amazing... xenon... awesome skirts and entire kit is top notch even the alloys r superb. U can spot the car at athena often.
Old 1st January 2005, 21:24   #34
Team-BHP Support

rehaan ,
they use the red bull coloured ikon ( done by rio ) and the modded wagon r 's for sampling drives and to turn heads around ,
, ifact i think there was an article on the red bull wagon r in december issue of overdrive . so basically they use these fancy cars just for sampling purposes and to gather publicity . and btw the bmw ( red bull coloured), red skoda ( with the red bull sticker and painted grill ) , modded wagon r and the red bull coloured ikon are owned by NARANG HOSPITALITY SERVICES ( NSS ) managed by rahul narang .
though i think the wagon r looks nice i think the bmw didnt deserve this ( it was on of my fav cars since childhood , used to se it so damn often at ambassador ) .

manson .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan
Damn....
Maybe the red bull paintjob has something to do with a sponsorship tie up he may be getting for the new go-karting track ?
(since he aldready seems to have a redbull tie up for other stuff)
Also, theres that Rio Ikon with redbull paintjob outside lush all the time....have you noticed it has MXF Sports... damn...i wonder who ever drives that!@#$!

cya
R

Last edited by manson : 1st January 2005 at 21:32.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks