Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2007, 23:49   #31
BHPian

ishan it stands outside the European commission office during business hours, never seen an A class there, though have seen the maroon A class elsewhere, have seen a black M class and a Harley Davidson at the comission office sometimes. thats where i used to park to pick my son from school.
i quite like the car and would like it to be sold in India, i would buy one for sure if it came packed with features. i guess it has the same engine as the C 180/C 200k? its pretty tall and compact, and its a mercedes. a good sized car for my dad to get into Janpath market with, for his daily dose of depauls coffee!!
10-12 lakhs would be a good price...

Last edited by awini : 27th October 2007 at 00:03.
Old 27th October 2007, 00:02   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
sorry abhinav and ishan. this is the B class with the counsulate plates and stands on the left side if you are entering the Golf links gate. there is also an A class in the same colour with private plates thats stands there sometimes.

Would Love To See it , Got Any Pictures?
Old 27th October 2007, 00:14   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
. And it's not going to be someone French, I am pretty sure. They'll probably stick to Renaults/Citroens/Peugeots.
most french diplomatic cars around here are not any of the above... they mostly use desi cars, especially the good old amby, you see plenty on blue plates in khan market, some are pretty fancy too, i have seen pink, red, and one with the map of the world painted on it amongst others!!
Old 27th October 2007, 00:21   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
sorry abhinav and ishan. this is the B class with the counsulate plates and stands on the left side IF YOU ARE ENTERING THE GOLF LINKS GATE. there is also an A class in the same colour with private plates thats stands there sometimes.
if you enter golf links from that gate, the watchman's head will roll TOMORROW!! its exit only...
Old 28th October 2007, 21:23   #35
BHPian

I sure do not like the B Class much. I never liked the A - Class especially after it dramatically failed the "Moose" Test.

:P

I would not even consider buying the C - Class as anytime E - Class is the Best.
Old 28th October 2007, 22:10   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Would Love To See it , Got Any Pictures?
sorry crossed it either in a rush or from the opposite side, next time i shall take pictures when i see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awini View Post
if you enter golf links from that gate, the watchman's head will roll TOMORROW!! its exit only...
opps exit i mean. it comes on your right. had tried entering from that gate when i was in appsolute hurry to get home (stomach trouble) but he did not let me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks