Team-BHP - Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/224249-used-supercars-sports-cars-sale-india-3.html)

2010 Audi R8 V8 - 15,000 km, asking Rs. 48 lakhs. Link to ad

Attachment 2034285

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-audi-r-8-2.jpg

Attachment 2034286

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-audi-r8-4.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-audi-r8-5.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-audi-r8-6.jpg

2018 BMW Z4 M40i - 2,400 km, asking Rs. 75 lakhs. Link to ad

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-z4-1.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-z4-2.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-z4-3.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-z4-4.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-z4-5.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-z4-6.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiragM (Post 4852936)
2018 BMW Z4 M40i - 2,400 km, asking Rs. 75 lakhs.

This was recently sold by BMW on Cartrade Auction. I had gone as far as 62 Lac and then stopped. Maybe these guys picked at 63-65 as there were few participants. This car was used by Media and in some of the events, has lower Bhp than current, is unregistered and the warranty will end this year. Makes little sense, when you can negotiate 7-9 lac on the new 2020- Z40.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiragM (Post 4851022)
2010 Audi R8 V8 - 15,000 km, asking Rs. 48 lakhs. Link to ad

Attachment 2034287

I wonder if this particular car has had engine work done by a third-party mechanic. The "F" in FSI looks quite slanted and the spacing doesn't look factory-spec either.

That little observation aside, I wonder why more people don't have used exotics. 48L is great value for a car like this (not sure what the market value is I'll admit). How are the maintenance costs on R8s? Can't be *that* bad, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnInternetUser (Post 4853147)
That little observation aside, I wonder why more people don't have used exotics. 48L is great value for a car like this (not sure what the market value is I'll admit). How are the maintenance costs on R8s? Can't be *that* bad, right?

IMHO, there are two things which stops people from taking the plunge.
First, many states have 15 years RC expiration rule so spending that kind of money on a car which you can only enjoy for 5 years doesn't make a lot of sense to a lot of people.
Second, the impracticality for someone who has a budget of 50 lacs it doesn't make sense to go for a sports car as a primary car and for someone who can spend that kind of money for 2nd or 3rd car might be interested in something less exciting but new.
These are completely my observations and I may be wrong.

2011 Ferrari California - 12,000 km, asking Rs. 1.45 crores. Link to ad

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-cali-1.jpeg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-cali-2.jpeg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-cali-3.jpeg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-cali-4.jpeg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-cali-5.jpeg

Quote:

Originally Posted by sv97 (Post 4853187)
First, many states have 15 years RC expiration rule so spending that kind of money on a car which you can only enjoy for 5 years doesn't make a lot of sense to a lot of people.

Renewing the RC is a simple 1-hour job for less than the price of a full tank of petrol. That's hardly a bother for any car owner, especially if you know the right agent. It's a mere formality. I do it every 5 years for my '97 Jeep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 4835763)
Great thread, hope I find my next car here :)

Some supercar listing have ridiculous prices, especially this dealer Exotic cars who is from Bandra. For example, he is trying to sell a RS7 for 1.10cr since the past year when a friend of mine sold his for 80L more than a year ago.

They are a while network of dealers and not an individual. Hence the markups. Needless to say, they sit on inventory for months, sometime years if you look closely.

There are other downfalls too to this style of selling, ie, the cars sitting idle for days on end/passing through the hands of multiple brokers with different driving styles and becoming joyrides for the demo-er over the weekend,etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiragM (Post 4848647)
2013 Aston Martin Rapide S

- 20,500 km, asking Rs. 99 lakhs. Link to ad

I believe this car has been on sale from 2015. ACI had made a video with BBT about this very car.

Aston Martin Rapide Video

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkviper (Post 4839327)
2010 Audi R8 V8 for sale at Rally Motors Delhi -
Attachment 2026324
https://www.rallymotors.co.in/product-page/2010-audi-r8

Rs. 40L for a very well maintained R8 is a great deal IMO. It's a gated too :Shockked:.

Here are some more cars I found in Deccan Wheels, Pune.

1. 2011 Jaguar XKR-S Mileage: 24100KMs Asking: Rs. 40L
Link to Ad.

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-xkrf.jpg
Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-xkri.jpg
Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-xkrs.jpg

2. 2017 Ford Mustang GT Mileage: 2600KMs Asking: Rs. 75L
Link To Ad.

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-gt1.jpg
Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-gt2.jpg

3. 2019 Bentley Continental GT W12 Mileage: 3500KMs Asking: Rs. 3.9CR.

Link To Ad.

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-cgt1.jpg

4. 2014 Audi RS7 Sportback Mileage: 38000KMs Asking: Rs 55L

Link To Ad.

Name:  RS7F.png
Views: 6275
Size:  514.8 KB
Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-rs7i.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4853793)
Renewing the RC is a simple 1-hour job for less than the price of a full tank of petrol. That's hardly a bother for any car owner, especially if you know the right agent. It's a mere formality.

:OT
What I meant was states like Delhi-NCR where the RC cannot be renewed after 15 years after the NGT ruling in 2016.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sv97 (Post 4853187)
IMHO, there are two things which stops people from taking the plunge.

Keeping cars like these, when bought used, for 5 years is never a good idea. They should be enjoyed for 2 years max and sold off. Thinking of keeping a 10 year old R8 for 5 years would mean spending almost as much on maintenance as you bought it for (chances of parts breaking are high). Ideally people flip super cars within 2 years to avoid too much depreciation and move to something else. That is why dealers like BBT exist. They depend on rolling customers.

The only reason why people avoid used super cars even at mouthwatering prices is the fear of things breaking down and then shelling out a million rupees to fix it. Also, you should carry your magnifying glass to the showroom when cars like these come with a 'mouthwatering' price tag.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pancham (Post 4853850)
Keeping cars like these, when bought used, for 5 years is never a good idea. They should be enjoyed for 2 years max and sold off. Thinking of keeping a 10 year old R8 for 5 years would mean spending almost as much on maintenance as you bought it for (chances of parts breaking are high). Ideally people flip super cars within 2 years to avoid too much depreciation and move to something else. That is why dealers like BBT exist. They depend on rolling customers.

The only reason why people avoid used super cars even at mouthwatering prices is the fear of things breaking down and then shelling out a million rupees to fix it. Also, you should carry your magnifying glass to the showroom when cars like these come with a 'mouthwatering' price tag.

I have no clue about the maintenance costs (not repairs), but I'm assuming it's low six figures per year. That's not bad at all for a car of this caliber IMO.

And as far as repair costs go, sure they'll be high but if you can find a good example, I reckon it could be a really sweet deal. 48L + 25L for repairs is still pretty decent considering there's a Z4 in this thread that's listed for more than that lol:

Also, while this particular car is quite old, some of the others like that C63s and the RS7 aren't. Any idea how they'd stack up against a 10 year old R8 from a maintenance & reliability pov?

I would imagine if someone is going for some of these older exotics, a highly capable and trusted FNG should be part of the equation. It will dial down the cost of upkeep significantly I am sure compared to the official service chaps.

2014 Aston Martin Vantage N430 - 10,000 km, asking Rs. 1.10 crores. Link to ad

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-vantage-1.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-vantage-2.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-vantage-3.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-vantage-4.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-vantage-5.jpg

Used Supercars & Sports Cars on sale in India-vantage-6.jpg

A 2016 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Spyder with 8500 KM from Kolkata

https://www.olx.in/item/lamborghini-...iid-1577808433