Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2009, 21:57   #301
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav591 View Post
i saw a black range rover in sec 8 chd yesterday evening..couldnt click pics as i was drivin in the opposite lane..

No fret. That car has been around for quite some time now.
Old 1st May 2009, 23:06   #302
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i saw a black range rover in sec 8 chd yesterday evening..couldnt click pics as i was drivin in the opposite lane..
Ya I have seen it a couple of times as well. Also saw a Hummer on madhya-marg around a week ago. Was quite surprised to see him cutting lanes in that massive SUV.
Oh and not to mention about the generous amount of chrome on the humvee.
I guess that Hummer too belongs to a resident of sector-9, near Mr.Karan's residence.

Last edited by YC.BALENO.CHD : 1st May 2009 at 23:07.
Old 2nd May 2009, 00:54   #303
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Actually what I am thinking actually is, if ever a sequel to GONE IN 60 SECONDS is to be shot, we just know the place for it.
the geri route?

Old 2nd May 2009, 11:07   #304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
the geri route?

No I think he meant my house.
Old 2nd May 2009, 11:47   #305
BHPian

Quote:
I guees the one you have seen belongs to a Sec - 9 resident. (Can't remember exactly but i think it had reg no. 0001)

Quote:
Ya I have seen it a couple of times as well. Also saw a Hummer on madhya-marg around a week ago. Was quite surprised to see him cutting lanes in that massive SUV.
Oh and not to mention about the generous amount of chrome on the humvee.
I guess that Hummer too belongs to a resident of sector-9, near Mr.Karan's residence.
This is interesting. I never noticed any Hummer here. Are you sure it belongs to someone in Sec 9?

Which color was it?
Old 2nd May 2009, 20:52   #306
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Heh heh, without a doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDevil View Post
This is interesting. I never noticed any Hummer here. Are you sure it belongs to someone in Sec 9?

Which color was it?
Actually, I have seen 2 hummers here. One in sky-bluish shade and the other in black. The one I saw few days back was the black one. I am confused if its the black one that is at Sec-9 or the blue one. Maybe Mr.Karan may be knowing as it is quite close to his place. The Hummer shared the driveway
with a Nissan and a Swift when I saw it parked at a house in Sec-9.

Also I spotted a white Volvo S80 here with Delhi registration. Not very rare considering we have quite some S80s here but this one was the petrol version.The one with a 4.4 litre V8 built by Yamaha.
Old 2nd May 2009, 21:04   #307
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDevil View Post
I guees the one you have seen belongs to a Sec - 9 resident. (Can't remember exactly but i think it had reg no. 0001)

Which color was it?
Quote:

Actually, I have seen 2 hummers here. One in sky-bluish shade and the other in black. The one I saw few days back was the black one. I am confused if its the black one that is at Sec-9 or the blue one. Maybe Mr.Karan may be knowing as it is quite close to his place. The Hummer shared the driveway

Also I spotted a white Volvo S80 here with Delhi registration. Not very rare considering we have quite some S80s here but this one was the petrol version.The one with a 4.4 litre V8 built by Yamaha.

Well then I guess we have not 2 but 3 hummers here ! I see a yellow hummer very often around sectors 9 - 10 - 11 and it is parked in a residence in the opposite lane to my house.

Yes I too vaguely recall the Rover to be 001 . It belongs to one of the Surya Pharma brothers.

EDIT - The yellow hummer is often driven by a young lady . I was under the impression that Mr Chautala's son had one yellow hummer , but since this is parked to a house close to mine , then it must be another hummer.

Last edited by ecksreturns : 2nd May 2009 at 21:06.
Old 2nd May 2009, 22:34   #308
BHPian

Quote:
the geri route?

Quote:
Quote:
My sarcasm has touched new lows. Yes, I did mean your house. Now to find a replacement for Angelina Jolie...
Old 2nd May 2009, 22:47   #309
Senior - BHPian

sorry for off topic post

Quote:
Now to find a replacement for Angelina Jolie...
Ofcourse, the geri route.
Old 3rd May 2009, 10:18   #310
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Well then I guess we have not 2 but 3 hummers here ! I see a yellow hummer very often around sectors 9 - 10 - 11 and it is parked in a residence in the opposite lane to my house.

Yes I too vaguely recall the Rover to be 001 . It belongs to one of the Surya Pharma brothers.

EDIT - The yellow hummer is often driven by a young lady . I was under the impression that Mr Chautala's son had one yellow hummer , but since this is parked to a house close to mine , then it must be another hummer.
Not 3 but 4 hummers.
------------
Have seen a Yellow Hummer and a Grey Hummer (with cool big alloys) a few times in the city (mostly in northern sectors).

and yes, all the times i have seen them, it were driven by some gentleman.
Old 13th May 2009, 17:20   #311
D-Man

Guys spotted this in Sector 11. It was a Yellow Golf GTI 1980 if I am not mistaken about the Model year. It could be off by year or two. Sorry I was on phone so couldnt take any pics. I am pasting a pic that I found on google for a similar one. The one i saw is Yellow.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh-volkswagen_golf_gti_mk2.jpg  

Last edited by D-Man : 13th May 2009 at 17:21.

Old 15th May 2009, 00:43   #312
Senior - BHPian

D-Man

Thats not a 1980 Glf GTI picture you have posted. Looks more like a late 80's early 90's model.
Old 15th May 2009, 01:03   #313
D-Man

Since I couldnt be precise can you? Looks like you can guess well.

Old 15th May 2009, 02:50   #314
Senior - BHPian

What he means is that it doesn't appear to be the same Mark I that you spotted, if it was a legit 1980 model. That's a Mark II in the picture, 1984 onwards.

Last edited by aniguchisan : 15th May 2009 at 02:54.
Old 15th May 2009, 10:58   #315
D-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
What he means is that it doesn't appear to be the same Mark I that you spotted, if it was a legit 1980 model. That's a Mark II in the picture, 1984 onwards.
I know. I think my statement sounds a bit rude. All I meant is can you be precise/guess and tell me what year is this one? The one I spotted is alike the one in picture. Apologies if my statement has been taken otherwise.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks