Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2023, 16:26   #46
N.K

Re: My 997.2 Porsche Carrera 2 Review | Dream of owning a sports car comes true

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamcarFerrari View Post
UPDATE:

From the day I bought it the issue of no spare tyre with a very low profile tyres was haunting me. While I was on a late night drive along with my wife and daughter in November the most dreaded thing happened 30KMS away from my house left rear was flat. Got the wheel out and found out that the inner portion of the sidewall cracked along the circumference. Couldn’t get it repaired, had to drive back to my place at 10-15 KMPH. Got in touch with androdev and contacted Madhus. Got all 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport tyres and got them installed.

Finally all the mechanical and electrical issues were sorted.

Was planning on keeping the car for long but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have to let it go with a heavy heart.

Will be posting in our classifieds section in few days.

Just read this entire thread in one go and I must say that the level of knowledge and expertise the forum has to offer brings in an amazing support system that is very necessary for these cars. Many had views on PCM, some on paint, and what not. Special mention to @androdev, of course with his ownership experience shared across the forum so well. I used to read threads before casually but now I saw how supportive an ownership experience can be with such a strong community to backup you up.
@DreamcarFerrari 's dedication towards the 911 should've paid off by retaining the car but maybe once again soon.

Loved the read, cheers to all.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks