Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2007, 16:12   #1
Senior - BHPian

This guy is a fake. Cardomain gallery EDIT: Orkut gallery added

This has been posted elsewhere in the forum but I am not able to find the link.

Cardomain link - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2066754

This guy on Cardomain.com who has posted some exotics in his gallery claims to own these cars. Well from his latest additions to the gallery, its for sure that he's a fake. Going by his earlier pics of owning a Gallardo, black SL500, Black M3 etc we know who this could be (none other than AA). In his latest addition, he's added pics of the yellow Gallardo SE which was in Mumbai for a brief period claiming it to be his. What a fake, this guy doesnt even know how to distinguish between a Gallardo and Gallardo SE.

Old 9th June 2007, 16:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

The link was posted in one of the Gallardo threads.

I dont know whether hes a fake or not, but he certainly does have access to a lot of private places and has quite a nice collection of pictures.
Old 9th June 2007, 17:21   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
has quite a nice collection of pictures.
Correct. Not a collection of cars though. Maybe a friend of the owner, but not the owner.
Old 9th June 2007, 17:51   #4
BHPian

He has rather nice collection of PICs and that too mostly Right Hand Driven exotics..Most certainly he is not the owner. A lot of guys in Delhi know whom this yellow Gal.. belongs to
Old 9th June 2007, 17:59   #5
Senior - BHPian

Dont know who this guy is but hes got a lot of Cars of the stars and famous people whom hes hiding with a smilie on their face. Well Look at Suniel Shetty on the bonnet of his Hummer and so on and so forth and theres a Sikh behind the wheel of the yellow Lambo in one of the pics. I mean if he does not actually own these cars, why is he professing to own them. I really dont know whom such people are actually fooling

Last edited by V-16 : 9th June 2007 at 18:00.
Old 11th June 2007, 01:00   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Dont know who this guy is but hes got a lot of Cars of the stars and famous people whom hes hiding with a smilie on their face. Well Look at Suniel Shetty on the bonnet of his Hummer and so on and so forth and theres a Sikh behind the wheel of the yellow Lambo in one of the pics. I mean if he does not actually own these cars, why is he professing to own them. I really dont know whom such people are actually fooling
agree with u he is fake as on the wesbite he has also posted the snap of the ferrari which belongs to sunny dewan wht a jackass.. n u r right evry1 knows who is the actual owner of the lambo which had come to mumbai also in december
Old 11th June 2007, 12:07   #7
Senior - BHPian

Amazing..To what lengths people go to showoff. The best was that of the H3 with Suniel on its bonnet with the face smudged off...ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS_NOMAD View Post
agree with u he is fake as on the wesbite he has also posted the snap of the ferrari which belongs to sunny dewan wht a jackass.. n u r right evry1 knows who is the actual owner of the lambo which had come to mumbai also in december
Old 19th June 2007, 19:05   #8
SRK
Senior - BHPian

I think he isnt trying to fool Indians..But people from other countries who dont the who is the real owner of the car..

But I think he has posted a pic of one vehicle which could be his...
And its the Bajaj Scooter..hehehe
Old 24th June 2007, 11:26   #9
Senior - BHPian

who is this nutcase ?
Old 7th August 2007, 19:53   #10
Senior - BHPian

yup! this guy's a real dumbo if he thinks that he can fool everyone with these pics. And btw Who replaces a diablo SV with a gallardo????
Old 7th August 2007, 20:59   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
yup! this guy's a real dumbo if he thinks that he can fool everyone with these pics. And btw Who replaces a diablo SV with a gallardo????
jayd i dont know much about this guys history but its quite possible for someone owning a diablo sv with a gallardo. diablo is a 90's model and if you want to upgrade you would go in for the gallardo if you want something compact.
personally if i had the money i would keep the diablo sv and get the f430
Old 7th August 2007, 21:08   #12
Senior - BHPian

he seems to be using a lot of "our", "We", trying to camouflage the real ownership, or trying to cover his guilt.

he could be a close friend/family member (yet needs cheap thrill) and in habit of referring to all these cars as "OUR". at least he has access to these (pics).
Old 7th August 2007, 21:10   #13
BHPian

Oi!!!!! Lets invite this mahabali-bhim to one of our meets in delhi. I can imagine Ishan, Aza, Fuelled et.al take him apart for the el-fako he is.

What an imagination he has!! Thank god he didn't mention that Lara Dutta was related to him in any way. That would have really taken the cake

rev
Old 7th August 2007, 21:21   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard View Post
Oi!!!!! Lets invite this mahabali-bhim to one of our meets in delhi. I can imagine Ishan, Aza, Fuelled et.al take him apart for the el-fako he is.

What an imagination he has!! Thank god he didn't mention that Lara Dutta was related to him in any way. That would have really taken the cake

rev
rev if you invite him for one of your meets you might just find him comming in a rikshaw and giveing you the excuss the cars have gone for service.
Old 7th August 2007, 21:41   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
rev if you invite him for one of your meets you might just find him comming in a rikshaw and giveing you the excuss the cars have gone for service.
And after getting off from rikshaw may ask you to pay the money as he may have forgotten his wallet in the car(s) that is at service center.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed