Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th August 2023, 16:42   #1
Senior - BHPian

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023

Thanks to Jai for sending this in. Heartfelt gratitude for sharing it with other enthusiasts via this Team-BHP share page!

Quote:
Hello there, I am sharing the actual imported cars bought by Conman Sukesh. Now, all the cars are in ED's custody for the last 3 years. All of them are rotting away in the ED Kochi warehouse in a very sad state.

Includes:

1. Lamborghini Aventador
Reg No: HP 11 C 9933

2. Range Rover Jaguar
Reg No: CH 01 AW 0007

3. ISUZU VAN
Reg No: KL07CM500

4. Mercedes-AMG 63
Reg No : KA 04 MY 8055

5. Rolls Royce Ghost
Reg No C 12 CA 8000

6. Limited Mercedes one and only Brabus
Reg No: HP 12 L 0850

7. Mercedes S500
Reg No : KA 03 MV 555

8. Bentley
Reg No: MH 12 JK 0786

9. Ferrari 458 Italia
Reg No. Not registered

10. Range Rover Sport,
Reg No: MH 40 AJ 9900

11. Bentley Bentyaga
Reg No: HR 26 DE 0016

12. Toyota LAND CRUISER (200) SERIES
Reg No: MH 12 LV 0456

13. Cadillac Escalade
Reg No: HP 97 8070

14. ISUZU BUS
Reg No: UP 21 BN 6797

15. Mercedes G-Wagon AMG 63
Reg No: KA 04 MY 8055

16. Toyota FORTUNER
Reg No: TN 14 K 4876

17. Porsche 911
Reg No: OD 02 AL 0007

18. Ferrari
Reg No: WB 06 M 8488

19. Range Rover Sports,
Reg No: TN 14 2121

20. Bentley Mulsanne,
Reg No : AP 09 CN 0585

21. Aston Martin
Reg No: MH 46D 0001

22. Range Rover Autobiography (2013)
Reg No: CH 01 AT 0003

23. LAMBORGHINI URUS
Reg No: TN 04 BF 0006

24. Land Rover Discovery
Reg No: AP16 FF 1000

25. Toyota Vellfire
Reg No: CG 04 MY 0011

26. Mercedes Benz V class
Reg No: TS-08-GR-8888

Please find detailed pictures for car enthusiasts. Also, these cars are available for auction starting from 11th August.
Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-1.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-2.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-3.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-4.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-5.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-6.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-7.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-8.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-9.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-10.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-11.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-12.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-13.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-14.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-15.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-16.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-17.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-18.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-19.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-20.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-21.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-22.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-23.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-24.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-25.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction-26.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 9th August 2023 at 18:11.
RahulNagaraj is online now   (63) Thanks
Old 6th August 2023, 13:37   #2
BHPian

re: Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023

How can one attend / bid on cars in this auction? Thanks in advance.
Taronish_E is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 7th August 2023, 10:36   #3
BHPian

Sukesh Chandrashekhar from Bengaluru right?
G-One is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th August 2023, 12:00   #4
BHPian

How is the Auction going to take place? I did search online, but couldn't find any information.

Though I am not going to bid, but its interesting to see the price these cars go for.

The Court order for Auction came around February and now its August. So just intrigued by the delay and what could all have happened to these cars inbetween.

Regards
Old 7th August 2023, 12:08   #5
BHPian

I received a similar list, if not same, via WhatsApp from a friend of mine, and the PDF carries a Seller / Company Name of 'DLZO II ENFORCEMENT DIRECTORATE'. The auction date is listed as 11-Aug with inspection from 01-Aug until 04-Aug.

The vehicles appear to be at the Container Corporation of India depot in Thiruvottiyur, Chennai.

The entire list with auction details is available for perusal here.

Last edited by arnieshwartz : 7th August 2023 at 12:11. Reason: edited for content
arnieshwartz is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 7th August 2023, 12:57   #6
Senior - BHPian

Sad to see the condition of these cars. Wonder why they can't do the bare minimum with these frozen assets considering they will be auctioned off to recoup losses.
Cresterk is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 7th August 2023, 14:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

Couldnt help but tell, Hope there is no scam made in selling these cars from Scamster Suresh!

This guys life will be soon made into a Bollywood flick surely! Eyeballing the cars above I came up with a conservative estimate of 45Cr worth of cars (when new, OTR with proper Customs duty, etc)

And with every news about Scams coming out in open, it is always half the story, or even it may be just the tip of the iceberg!

Last edited by svsantosh : 7th August 2023 at 14:16.
svsantosh is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 7th August 2023, 21:44   #8
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys. Let me share my thoughts on this. So the whole process of bidding is very cumbersome to navigate. One has to have a GST number and then only can you register on the MSTC website. Secondly the viewing date has passed and those who did visit said that the cars need a lot of body work to begin with, and more importantly the cars have not been started in the last 2 years and no one was allowed to start the cars even if they had a battery jumper.

I foresee two types of people coming forward in this auction. One is the end user and one is the investor. It would be very interesting to see what these cars go for. Some of these cars have loans on the RC and the concerned ED officer said that the buyer will have to deal with the loan company, which sounded illogical and strange, but more clarity would be seen in the next few days.

Do not be swayed by the seemingly low starting bids. The bids will rise much higher than the starting price but we must consider that all of these cars will need a lot of work from body panels, tires, battery to even the engine and fuel lines. So it is a pure gamble being played by the end user.
ecksreturns is offline   (24) Thanks
Old 7th August 2023, 23:25   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnieshwartz View Post
I received a similar list, if not same, via WhatsApp from a friend of mine, and the PDF carries a Seller / Company Name of 'DLZO II ENFORCEMENT DIRECTORATE'. The auction date is listed as 11-Aug with inspection from 01-Aug until 04-Aug.

The vehicles appear to be at the Container Corporation of India depot in Thiruvottiyur, Chennai.

The entire list with auction details is available for perusal here.
Thank you so much for sharing the details of auction . Every sad to see the condition of such expensive cars , just left in dusts .
Old 8th August 2023, 01:14   #10
BHPian

Thank you for sharing. Very interesting to see his car collection, and sad to note how they have wasted away.

The low starting bids reflect the risk in buying these cars, and the final sale prices will probably be well below market. They cars have been parked 2+ years with 0 attention, which will take a severe toll on future reliability.

My guess is that they will be bought by dealers who dress them up and sell to unsuspecting customers. I will be keenly watching what happens.
L8ButV8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2023, 10:19   #11

Man has a very good taste in cars and the way he specs them but has a very peculiar liking towards those odd looking gel plates lol. Remember seeing a few of them on the road a while ago. Let's hope that they go into good hands this time around.
Old 8th August 2023, 14:19   #12
BHPian

If I am not wrong isn't there a Grey Murcielago LP640, Nissan GTR and Phantom VII also which belonged to Sukesh once and was seized later?
Old 8th August 2023, 14:28   #13
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Hi guys. Let me share my thoughts on this. So the whole process of bidding is very cumbersome to navigate. One has to have a GST number and then only can you register on the MSTC website. Secondly the viewing date has passed and those who did visit said that the cars need a lot of body work to begin with, and more importantly the cars have not been started in the last 2 years and no one was allowed to start the cars even if they had a battery jumper.

I foresee two types of people coming forward in this auction. One is the end user and one is the investor. It would be very interesting to see what these cars go for. Some of these cars have loans on the RC and the concerned ED officer said that the buyer will have to deal with the loan company, which sounded illogical and strange, but more clarity would be seen in the next few days.

Do not be swayed by the seemingly low starting bids. The bids will rise much higher than the starting price but we must consider that all of these cars will need a lot of work from body panels, tires, battery to even the engine and fuel lines. So it is a pure gamble being played by the end user.
Hi ecks, nice to see that you are still active on the forum.I wanted to ask whether one can log in using their business GST number?
OTOH I guess you are not missing on much except the escalade probably( you already had the 458 didn't you?) let's see what fate decides for these cars.
Old 8th August 2023, 14:29   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP56 View Post
Man has a very good taste in cars and the way he specs them but has a very peculiar liking towards those odd looking gel plates lol. Remember seeing a few of them on the road a while ago. Let's hope that they go into good hands this time around.
Tbh the Pista kit on 488 GTB and the SVJ kit on the LP700-4 Aventador looks tacky imo.
carobsessed is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th August 2023, 09:49   #15
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to Jai for sending this in. Heartfelt gratitude for sharing it with other enthusiasts via this Team-BHP share page!

Quote:
Hello, I found that people are excited to take part in current conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar's car auction. Sending you some more details.

Please find below images with all the details.

Auction Location:

The Container Corporation of India,
Inland Container Depot, Sathankadu
Village, Thiruvottiyar Chennai State
Tamil Nadu
Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction1.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction2.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction3.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction4.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction5.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction6.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction7.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction8.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction9.jpg

Conman Sukesh's Supercars & Imports going on auction in August 2023-carauction10.jpg
RahulNagaraj is online now   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks