Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st August 2007, 23:48   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
The reason why they did not use a Lambo or Ferrari is quite simple, a sportscar can accomodate 2 people, one driver plus one passenger, wheras the Rolls can accomodate atleast three, the idea is not showing the car but to make people ride in it.

what do mean by accomodating people?
and this cars isnt for show?then what is it for??
BUSA do mind explaining it ..i didnt understand what u mean by that....
why do they need to make people ride in it?does it carry them to the shop

Last edited by AMATMO : 1st August 2007 at 23:50.
Old 2nd August 2007, 00:01   #47
BHPian

hmm ever wondered how a lambo or ferrari would look if the mobile store got their hands on one!

would be fun seeing one with a flat tyre as well!
Old 2nd August 2007, 00:22   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
what do mean by accomodating people?
and this cars isnt for show?then what is it for??
BUSA do mind explaining it ..i didnt understand what u mean by that....
why do they need to make people ride in it?does it carry them to the shop
What i mean to say buddy is, its quite simple, Mobile Store give a ride to the common man so they can sit in the Rolls as well, hence with a rolls they can give a ride to atleast 4 people.
Old 2nd August 2007, 05:58   #49
Senior - BHPian

If it was genuine attention and excitement they were looking for, they should've gone for 2-4 Hummers (H2 or H3) to tour the nation. The sheer fact that most people think this is a modded Tata is a shame in it's own right.

I am willing to buy this Rolls Royce for 15 lakhs, as my budget is slightly tight. I want it in 'as is' condition. With a paintjob like that, I hope it has lost 95% of it's value. If not, I shall continue to work hard... :(

Last edited by aniguchisan : 2nd August 2007 at 06:00.
Old 2nd August 2007, 08:23   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
What i mean to say buddy is, its quite simple, Mobile Store give a ride to the common man so they can sit in the Rolls as well, hence with a rolls they can give a ride to atleast 4 people.
thats fantastic,i like this concept i am surely going to buy a cell phone from this shop...but not before the RR comes close to my area
(besides i dont think i can afford to rent the one owned by the royal orchid)
Old 2nd August 2007, 09:23   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
thats fantastic,i like this concept i am surely going to buy a cell phone from this shop...
Buddy the best thing you aint need to buy any product from them to hitch a ride.

The aim of the driver is to drive around and give rides to people so they get a chance to sit in a car like the rolls, which very few people can buy, so its a great thing they are doing, so thats why no Lambo, and commong Sports car will scrap all the breakers in India even with adjustable ride height.
Old 2nd August 2007, 14:25   #52
Distinguished - BHPian

Four people?

Here in India getting forty people into a car that size shouldn't be a problem. And that's not counting the children!

I wouldn't be surprised if a ten-times overload made absolutely no difference to the performance of a car like that either.
Old 6th August 2007, 15:03   #53
Senior - BHPian

the aim is to promote the store right n not give free rides there has to be some condition that u get to ride in the car. the hummer h2 would have been a better bet for promotions and to tour the country in
Old 6th August 2007, 15:07   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
the aim is to promote the store right n not give free rides there has to be some condition that u get to ride in the car. the hummer h2 would have been a better bet for promotions and to tour the country in
, 4 H2s across India
Old 6th August 2007, 15:19   #55
Senior - BHPian

khanak maybe the car is on car net and has to go back in that case i think the hummer h1 would have been a marvel on the streets of india
Old 28th November 2007, 11:00   #56
BHPian

Does anyone know the website or how to contact the owners of the RR Car ?

I am quiet serious.
Old 16th December 2008, 22:47   #57

The autoMOBILE STORE ;)

Note from Support: Thread merged with existing.

Hey guys,

I have something to share here. This beauty is owned by the MD of Essar Group. Spotted near my place at Kandivli, Mumbai.

Enjoy & Ciao!!!

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-024.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-023.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-021.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-020.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-005.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-006.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-008.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-001.jpg

The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-picture-003.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 16th December 2008 at 23:16. Reason: See note.
Old 17th December 2008, 19:31   #58

Ahhhh!!! Never came across this existing thread nv

Cheers
Old 18th December 2008, 00:14   #59
Senior - BHPian

This car comes passes from the LBS Road Kurla almost daily at around.10 am and turns left towards BKC. has the same dark guy who drives it all the time..

THe car comes at Asha Auto Services for its breakfast.. ( FUEL) and then gets the tires checked and then leaves.. but every time it comes.. it surely pulls some crowd.
Mostly a daily visitor.
Old 18th December 2008, 03:07   #60
BHPian

Where is the Rolls Royce Logo ?
Rolls Royce are meant to be in a mint condition, not with bits missing. Doesn't seemed to be mainted properly
The Mobile Store RR Phantom in TVM.. And it wasn't such a pleasant sight!!-rr.jpg

Last edited by zibby : 18th December 2008 at 03:08.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks