Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2007, 00:54   #31
BHPian

MR. esteem_Lover,First of all dont sya just example as you are purely speaking about me so take my name and secondaly Just tell me one thing, I dont see anyone here except you asking for pics again and again with me. Ok I will put down a video of me driving this car, What will you say on that and What will I get outta that? Are you gonna buy this car from me then at some better prices? If I dont wanna post my personal pics on net, What is wrong in that? I think you should understand or rather learn to understand that any forum in the world doesnt says that you have to put down your original pic as a neccesity, Same with me. I cant even see your pic on avataar of your ID and you are continuesly asking me to post my pic on forum....Talk sense dude and if you cant then dont speak plz..Its a request. Thank you......

Last edited by carlover84 : 21st August 2007 at 00:55.
Old 21st August 2007, 01:07   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_fear View Post
If you had sat inside any of these cars, you wouldn't be talking so vaguely about interiors. I have sat in all these cars, driven them and personally the 350Z has the best interior - its metal trim, tachometer, allof shifters are infinitely better than 911.
I don't mean any offense but 911 always had quality interiors. Luxuries may be sparse, but the quality is there. The Z on the other hand had got very bad reviews for the cheap plastics it used. The quality only improved post 2005 and even then it is not up to the mark. Layout wise though the 350Z will appeal to the buyer in that category with three meters on the dash, enough storage, beefy wheel etc. But it should not be compared with 911 because Porsche never cared for those things anyway.
Old 21st August 2007, 01:11   #33
Senior - BHPian

I am sorry if i did not make sense to you. All i am asking you is to relate the magic moments that you had in each of these exotics which you have not done so far. Now, does it make sense to your 'exotic' mind ? Thank you (if it does).

Sorry about not putting up my pics, will do so at the earliest, you will be the first to know. LOL
Old 21st August 2007, 01:26   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayavi View Post
I don't mean any offense but 911 always had quality interiors. Luxuries may be sparse, but the quality is there. The Z on the other hand had got very bad reviews for the cheap plastics it used. The quality only improved post 2005 and even then it is not up to the mark. Layout wise though the 350Z will appeal to the buyer in that category with three meters on the dash, enough storage, beefy wheel etc. But it should not be compared with 911 because Porsche never cared for those things anyway.
have seen even the 2005 350Z interiors and i was not impressed by it i still felt nissan could have done better. the porsche on the other hand has great interiors was with the car for a long period of time today a 911 s convertible. i really liked them you cant say it has too much storage space but i think you overlook that when it comes to the interior quality.
Old 21st August 2007, 01:32   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry about not putting up my pics, will do so at the earliest, you will be the first to know. LOL
LOL John take it easy.

I wonder why people get offended so easily ?

carlover84 this is what we meant to say , read here about Dippy's experience. Now thats what everyone meant, get the drift ?

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 21st August 2007 at 01:37.
Old 21st August 2007, 01:34   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlover84 View Post
MR. esteem_Lover,First of all dont sya just example as you are purely speaking about me so take my name and secondaly Just tell me one thing, I dont see anyone here except you asking for pics again and again with me. Ok I will put down a video of me driving this car, What will you say on that and What will I get outta that? Are you gonna buy this car from me then at some better prices? If I dont wanna post my personal pics on net, What is wrong in that? I think you should understand or rather learn to understand that any forum in the world doesnt says that you have to put down your original pic as a neccesity, Same with me. I cant even see your pic on avataar of your ID and you are continuesly asking me to post my pic on forum....Talk sense dude and if you cant then dont speak plz..Its a request. Thank you......
Really well put carlover. You are not here on the forum to prove anything. We really loved looking at the pics you posted. The requests on this thread asking for pictures of you posing with the cars IMHO is a little too much..where have the mods disappeared?
Old 21st August 2007, 01:52   #37
Senior - BHPian

guys lets burry the hatchet here and live in peace. most of us have driven fancy cars but not all of us can give an account of the drives a sort of short review on it. man ask me to give you a review of my own cars and i wont be able too. i think it is being pushed too long and too far.
there is nothing anyone has to prove over here. if carlover84 says he has driven the car he must have and the pictures he has posted are enough, he does not need to post his pictures with the car to prove that he actually drove them.
i could pose with a veyron like the cardomain guy and say i drove it would you believe me.
Old 21st August 2007, 02:39   #38

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

well i suppose this debate wouldnt have happened if carlover84 didnt post such a nice tiltle "i drove 3 exotics?what about you"...seems like a taunt and nothing else.
anyway,driving is one thing and writing about it or putting the excitement in words is another thing.maybe carlover84 cant describe what he felt.so let that be??lets move on.
if possible post more pics .
Old 21st August 2007, 02:56   #39
BHPian

what is happening here?
peace gentlemen!
boy are we a ragging lot!
Old 21st August 2007, 16:54   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
well i suppose this debate wouldnt have happened if carlover84 didnt post such a nice tiltle "i drove 3 exotics?what about you"...seems like a taunt and nothing else.
anyway,driving is one thing and writing about it or putting the excitement in words is another thing.maybe carlover84 cant describe what he felt.so let that be??lets move on.
if possible post more pics .
hellspawn maybe your are correct buddy, but I never meant to make anyone feel bad...My words "i drove 3 exotics?what about you" only meant that I have driven these three beauties and iam sharing my pics and experience, what about you people meant that if you also have driven any of these please share your experience's also with some pics....Thats it. I think my statement was not wrong also.

As per more pics is related, Last pic of the 911 which I clicked is here now with the roof top open and the main thing now which I liked about this car is (Which I didnt knew before) is that the roof can be converted even with a key, which made me shocked also for a while...The first time I drove it I forgot to check the roof as I mentioned before also in my post, But this time I did and man it for me it is something toooo gud feature.

Old 21st August 2007, 19:15   #41
BHPian

Hi
got excited when i saw this thread got more when I saw pics, but really feel bad when I saw all of you together started pulling his leg, chill guys...
btw car lover pm me if you have any GTO up for sale... and wts the asking price for Bmw if its still here.
cheers
Wadhwa Ajay

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks