Team-BHP - Pics: cadillac
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: cadillac (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/27826-pics-cadillac-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 539844)
any idea if the owner wants to sell the car? it looks like it is not taken care off and being neglected. i have a love for cadillacs more of a weakness.

well i have no idea if he's looking to sell ,will try speaking to the owner in a few days
regds

rapheal you forgot to blank out the plates of the car. please do let me know, i would be takeing a round that side. thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 540711)
rapheal you forgot to blank out the plates of the car. please do let me know, i would be takeing a round that side. thanks

no point really. there wont be many of those around.

yeah but akshay rules remember. you never know if someone related to the owner is on the site and some owners do take offence. i know this car from bombay and i can show you 5 such cars in delhi itself and a couple in bombay. why take a chance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 540734)
yeah but akshay rules remember. you never know if someone related to the owner is on the site and some owners do take offence. i know this car from bombay and i can show you 5 such cars in delhi itself and a couple in bombay. why take a chance.

yup.. didnt know there were so many in bombay..

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 540748)

yup.. didnt know there were so many in bombay..

at one point of time i would see 4 cadillacs in the parking lot of a certain building. i would spend alot of time there as mostly in the parking lot as my friend stayed in the same building. the cars dissapeared sometime later. there is another black caddy which takes its rounds in south bombay. and a silver one with a black vinyl top that would come to a south bombay sports club.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 540734)

thats great:p so when can you show them on the forum...
cant wait to see them

(just joking..i know what you meant)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 540768)
thats great:p so when can you show them on the forum...
cant wait to see them

(just joking..i know what you meant)

come to delhi and i shall show them to you amatmo:p . some cars are with collectors here and some rotting. i am currently negotiateing for one of them and if the owner is interested in selling this one then two of them

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 540780)
come to delhi and i shall show them to you amatmo:p . some cars are with collectors here and some rotting. i am currently negotiateing for one of them and if the owner is interested in selling this one then two of them

well if you do buy one then be sure to pimp it up.

no man gonna keep it original. a two door would look better pimped out though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 540780)

:Cheering: thats great, wish you best of luck wlth the deal,i am happy for you there brother.God will bless you for taking care of these malnorished uncared american babies

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 540815)
:Cheering: thats great, wish you best of luck wlth the deal,i am happy for you there brother.God will bless you for taking care of these malnorished uncared american babies

thank you brother. i would also like to take care of german, italian, french, british malnorished uncared babies too. want to be their daddy. any babies for adoption ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapheal9 (Post 539666)
no actually its not in proper delhi its in gurgaon in a colony near the paras hospital

You mean you saw this in Sushant Lok-1?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benson (Post 540391)
Its not an impala. its too fat and round to be an impala. will go and take a pic of rear. biscayne is the most probable guess

If im not mistaken, wouldnt an Impala and a Biscayne share the same bodyshell? Perhaps with some variations like trim and maybe doorframes. Ram?

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlosdeville (Post 540864)
If im not mistaken, wouldnt an Impala and a Biscayne share the same bodyshell? Perhaps with some variations like trim and maybe doorframes. Ram?

yes karl the impala and the biscayne do share the same body shell and certain components. benson was talking about the older year chevrolet 56/58 which have rounded tops and look bulkier. if you notice my comment of his giveing a nice discription. i did not want to go into details.