Team-BHP - AMG powered SL 63
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   AMG powered SL 63 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/30851-amg-powered-sl-63-a-3.html)

There's one in Kolkata too.Love this shade!
Source:Facebook

Not blanking out plates since it was a public event
AMG powered SL 63-sl1.jpg

AMG powered SL 63-sl2.jpg

AMG powered SL 63-photo.jpg

I love the SL65 AMG Black! And strangely, I love the shade even more! It looks crazy, mad and almost a little retarded for a Mercedes! Brilliant! But from what I've heard, the SL Black isn't the best from AMG's 'skunk-work' department. Somehow, the CLK AMG Black is slightly more appealing! :)

Great choice anyway! Your brother is a lucky man! :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 618992)
nitin the pictures showed are of the S63 AMG. the other picture is of the SL K60 Evo not the SL63 AMG.

HEY wait a minute i just checked the SL63 AMG releases in 2009. there are only spy shots of the car as yet on most of the sites. SO there has to be some mistake in seeing the model ac 427.

source: Straightline - Spy photos: Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG

The SL63 has been around for a while now.

e92335 : speedy's post which was made way back in 2007, SL 63's were launched in March 2008 :)

I had the chance of driving an SL63 AMG when it was here for showcasing in chandigarh . Sweet thing that. Was a black colour one ! Amazing Acceleration . The tyres were so hot that we could actually see heat coming out of them !

Can hear everything except the AMG!sorry:

YouTube - SL63 AMG in Mumbai

For your Viewing pleasure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 2190938)
For your Viewing pleasure.

Excellent! Good stuff Cyrus!

The SL never appealed to me, but I quite like it in these photos. The LP640 looks amazing! :)

One more of that lot from ACI, the best IMO. Looks like I know the bloke sticking his head out in the second last pic :D

Nice shots cyrus.
btw whats there on the headrest in the second last pic?
are they lcd's?stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 2191011)
Nice shots cyrus.
btw whats there on the headrest in the second last pic?
are they lcd's?

Nope, they are fans. Heights of engineering! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2191035)
Nope, they are fans. Heights of engineering! ;)

From a distance they were looking like LCD'slol:
and i was wondering,what are they for in a 2 seater

I have driven both, the SL55 and the SL63 but honestly I prefer the 55. That supercharger in the 55 just makes the whole difference. The 63 is fast and sounds nice too but the 55 has the edge.

Have driven only the 55, but that experience was enough! What noise she makes! Has got a hint of the SLR's note. And the front of the 55 looks better IMO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayR (Post 2191489)
Have driven only the 55, but that experience was enough! What noise she makes! Has got a hint of the SLR's note. And the front of the 55 looks better IMO.

I agree I prefer the original R230 look than this facelift. Earlier this month i had that chance to drive an SL65 AMG V12 Bi Turbo. Now that was on a totally different level altogethere