Team-BHP - Various Embassy & Consulate Vehicles!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Various Embassy & Consulate Vehicles! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/45572-various-embassy-consulate-vehicles.html)

It might be a common sight for those who live in Capital & Financial Capital of the country. But other members are interested to see this, hence in this thread lets post the photos of the various Embassy & Conciliates vehicle spotted.

These are some picture I snapped during my last Delhi trip. Enjoy!

I heard a rumor that the Italian Consulate in India has Left Hand Drive Fiat Palios. Also, the Rubicon and the transit look cool!!!!!!

@ Hanmust - you are on a picture snapping spree, so many pics on so many threads in this past week. :)

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Red Rubicon looks amazing

it is parked right under no parking board

Nice thread idea.

Mods please change the word "Conciliates" to "Consulate" in the thread title.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnofsatan (Post 972929)
@ Hanmust - you are on a picture snapping spree, so many pics on so many threads in this past week. :)

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Thank you, yah, I always keep my camera on, especially when I'm in Metros or travelling. I love it & its my passion to snap automobiles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 972938)
Red Rubicon looks amazing

it is parked right under no parking board

Oh ya, thats really funny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar (Post 972946)
Nice thread idea.

Mods please change the word "Conciliates" to "Consulate" in the thread title.

Sorry mods for the spelling mistake, I was posting it late in the night was very tired too. Pls make the necessary correction!

oh ok, hanmust ,so the pic you posted of the viano was a consulate vehicle

i asked you for the pic of the viano cab, so that means you saw two vianos:)

Great Pictures Hanmust. In Delhi we do come across counsulate cars alot, but some of them we miss too.

@ Amatmo there are quite a few Viano cabs belonging to a private Cab Provider that Hanmust has posted pictures of and some Counsulates also have them.

@ Cyrus a senior Italian counsulate person in Bombay had brought with him his 1960's Alfa Romeo Syder. i have never seen any LHD fiat palio's with them in Delhi or Bombay.

The Red 'tomb raider' Rubicon is quite a common sight around the diplomatic side of Delhi.

I had posted pics of a Holden Commodore (think it was in the imported cars in Delhi thread) - belongs to the Australian High Commission. Will try to upload them again.

Now that is my favourite..wish I could lay my hands on this !! When are the embassies going to sell these ??? SLURP SLURP. Is this a RHD ? I am told some Rubicons for the postal department are RHD's in the US, could this be one of those versions ??

Cheers

@ Ricky - it is a LHD imo - see wiper direction. :)

Thank you once again, AMATMO, as Speedy mentioned, there are few good number of Vianos in Delhi, most of them owned by Private Tour operators, Hotels & Embassys. Only a very few Vianos came to India for personal purpose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMATMO (Post 972983)
oh ok, hanmust ,so the pic you posted of the viano was a consulate vehicle

i asked you for the pic of the viano cab, so that means you saw two vianos:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63;973437
Now [B
that is my favourite[/b]..wish I could lay my hands on this !! When are the embassies going to sell these ??? SLURP SLURP. Is this a RHD ? I am told some Rubicons for the postal department are RHD's in the US, could this be one of those versions ??

Cheers

I have never seen a rubicon used by the postal department for delivery, they have these boxy vans with RHD, don't know what vans they are.

Here's a Toyota FJ Cruiser i saw in khan market 6 months back.

Spotted this Land Rover !
cheers !!