Team-BHP - Event - Mumbai Supercar Show-5th April 2009. Pics from Pg5.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Event - Mumbai Supercar Show-5th April 2009. Pics from Pg5. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/55994-event-mumbai-supercar-show-5th-april-2009-pics-pg5-9.html)

The chauffeur in the Ariel Atom just takes the cake! That has to be the pic to end them all! :D

And I agree with everyone who said that the 348 was the most beautiful of all the cars there, except those over-sized rear tyres kind of took away from the elegance of the car.

Wow! What an event ! Guess it would hv been worth waking up early on a Sunday :Frustrati

Did you guys get to see any of these cars play with each other on the drive?

What's this, BMW M2.5? Any pics of it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1247519)
Wow! What an event ! Guess it would hv been worth waking up early on a Sunday :Frustrati

took the words right out of my mouth.i should have gone for this one.

rev

thanks for all team-bhpians for providing nice pics. LP640 and 599 should had made it to the event. does ajay devgan still owns the white maserati? the ferrari 348 is one of the best looking car in the event.

Thats the same Targa 4 which was spotted in B'lore !

Thank you so much friends for sharing some of the very exciting photos! I felt very glad to see so many exotic together & also regret for missing out such an enthusiastic show! Will this be repeated every year?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1247519)

Totally, man. How could you have missed this?

Quote:

Frankly I hardly remember anyone who was driving sedately. 911 Turbo, RIPPED. F430s, RIPPED. M3, RIPPED. Boxster, RIPPED. Gallardo driven by nice ladies, RIPPED. One of the Phantoms was killing it too !!

Quote:

I think Gogi clicked a couple. It was a 5xx with an M kit, but the exhausts were not changed and the badge had only an M and not M5. Had nice rims though, stock M5 rims and the bodykit.

phew.That was one amazing show eh. It was just short of turning into the cannonball run.

Wow! So many, excellent photos thanks for sharing guys!

I know its a Super cars thread but, can I ask for some more pics of the Nano? Please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by v12 (Post 1246961)
The event was amazing. Nowhere in India have I seen or heard of any event which has had such an impressive turn out of so many supercars. The drive was amazing too with all cars ripping at the turn of the green light. The SL65 was amongst the best sounding cars apart from the Poonawaala's 430.

Although we reached late, we could see the cars ripping near Marine Drive and Charni road. It seems that the cars were released in batches and were racing each other. Marine Drive was a sight today, with vintage cars running alongside supercars.

Have some pics but since all of them have already been covered, will post them later. We also had the "BOSS" Gallardo stoping over at Marine Drive to allow us do a small photoshoot. The guy who was driving it said his name was "Bathena" who used to race at Sholavaram and Juhu aerodome. The name does ring a bell, he owns a racing Honda 250, not sure which one. But a very kind man who stopped over on our request. Thanks Bathena!

That was Persis Bhathena you spoke to. Elder brother of Aspi Bhathena. And that Honda 250 is a '62.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspur (Post 1247611)

I think Gogi clicked a couple. It was a 5xx with an M kit, but the exhausts were not changed and the badge had only an M and not M5. Had nice rims though, stock M5 rims and the bodykit.

Wait a min, I think thats a friend's car :p Was it grey in color? regn 7800?

Hey thanks everybody for the mind-boggling pictures.Regret missing it.

Good show, it seems.
But more interesting is this article in Times of India about certain Arpan Divanjee.

Arpan when did you buy a camera? :D:uncontrol

Akshay/Dippy your comments please
Have a look at this.
Event - Mumbai Supercar Show-5th April 2009. Pics from Pg5.-06042009070marked.jpg

Sorry for the quality of... newspaper they come in this material only. Quality exposed by my N82. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1247708)
Wait a min, I think thats a friend's car :p Was it grey in color? regn 7800?

Yes it was, parked at Phoenix Mills. AFAIK it was 7800, maybe I'm mistaken.

Quote:

Originally Posted by T_Girl (Post 1247763)
Hey thanks everybody for the mind-boggling pictures.Regret missing it.

No excuses for being in Mumbai and letting this pass !! [unless one was off-roading on Sunday morning with the other group, lol]

Quote:

Originally Posted by F50 (Post 1247772)
Good show, it seems.
But more interesting is this article in Times of India about certain Arpan Divanjee.

rl:

Looks like Kandivli resident Arpan Divanjee dropped a special request with his friend from the press [who we met at the event, yes] to mention his enthusiasm gone overboard at the event.

I'm sorry, but this deserves another.... rl:

EDIT : OMG F50 just dropped another piece of info on me.... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH