Team-BHP - The First BMW X6 to scale the Himalayas !!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   The First BMW X6 to scale the Himalayas !!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/60628-first-bmw-x6-scale-himalayas.html)

I guess this is the forst Bmw X6 to scale the Himalayas.

From Rajasthan to the Himalayas

Wow! Nice shots! Good to see the car being taken some place wild! :D

now thats one real wild owner of the x6 to take his ride to the wildest place, this is one thing i have never seen any where!clap:

even here in dubai, the typical x6 owner will never go off road, let alone scaling the might himalayas!

kudos to the owner again! (same goes for the CRV owner)

Mr.Benz, you (the owner?) will get rave appreciation for this in any 4x4 forum.
As a matter of fact, when i saw the pix, initially i thought it was a prank and someone shot the scenes inside a studio set. Honestly.clap:

thanks....

wanted to test the off road capabilities of the x6. Took her off road in rajasthan a couple of time, but was not sure how she would perform in the himalayas.

i was infact suprised.......good ground clearence, great power and suspension.

might take her to the ladakh valley soon ( and if i do, im not sure whether bmw germany will sponsor the damages.....if there are any :-) LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandeepmdas (Post 1355443)
Mr.Benz, you (the owner?) will get rave appreciation for this in any 4x4 forum.
As a matter of fact, when i saw the pix, initially i thought it was a prank and someone shot the scenes inside a studio set. Honestly.clap:

Kudos mate ! Good show. Please do post a detailed driving review of how she handled it. And quick question...is this the diesel or the petrol variant? Number plates on the rear look better, get the same for the front :)

BMW and Himalayas, it is like two mountains meeting each other
WoW, fantastic achievement.
may be you can post the detailed travellogue foor the sake of common mortals like me

congratulations once again

Congratulations...

I am pretty surprised that the CRV made it though!

Nice to see you taking you X6 on adventures where very few owners dare to take them. Great pictures too. Have any more? It would really if you started a thread on your X6 ownership experience.

I hope that is a Diesel...As I know for a fact how expensive Driving the Petrol is!! :D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ash_vtec (Post 1355465)
Kudos mate ! Good show. Please do post a detailed driving review of how she handled it. And quick question...is this the diesel or the petrol variant? Number plates on the rear look better, get the same for the front :)

The X6 doesn't have a diesel variant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AbhiJ (Post 1355481)
Congratulations...

I am pretty surprised that the CRV made it though!

The CRV is pretty capable.I'm not surprised.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Benz (Post 1355355)

Kudos my friend. Nice drive it must've been.

Great that you have dared to take this machine there. Hats off to you, but you should have added 'maybe' to the title. Do you know for sure that this one is the first. Maybe there were others before this one.:D

the x6 does have a diesel varient

mine is a 35 d (TWIN TURBO)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl Benz (Post 1355355)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 1355499)
Nice to see you taking you X6 on adventures where very few owners dare to take them. Great pictures too. Have any more? It would really if you started a thread on your X6 ownership experience.

Great Adventure, Wild Vehicle to Wild Place ....
Some more pics of the beauty please:

this is the first for sure.

there are just a handful in India...........and none have gone beyong a country side road. IM SURE ABOUT THI

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanthisgreat (Post 1355522)
Great that you have dared to take this machine there. Hats off to you, but you should have added 'maybe' to the title. Do you know for sure that this one is the first. Maybe there were others before this one.:D