Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th March 2015, 12:06   #1396
Senior - BHPian

re: Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot

What a beautiful collection! Envious of your cousin dilsh3r. Have you visited him and had any experience driving with him in these cars? Also quite curious to know if he may add a La Ferrari to the collection?! :-)

Last edited by Fullrevs : 27th March 2015 at 12:09.
Fullrevs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2015, 15:01   #1397

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinath.s View Post
The rims on the California in the F40 pic look absolutely gorgeous
Thanks alot! Thats not a California, that's the fastest production Ferrari till date and its the 599 GTO. This car was the first to be delivered in America. Totally INSANE!!

One of the pictures below shows his Ferrari F50, standing at a showroom for sale!
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc_42391.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc_42701.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc029701.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-stradalerestaurantlarge.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-stradalerestaurantlarge2.jpg  

dilsh3r is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th March 2015, 16:39   #1398

Mod Note : Team-BHP strongly discourages unsafe driving practices that put yourself and other road users at risk. Please do NOT post about illegally high speeds on public roads.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
What a beautiful collection! Envious of your cousin dilsh3r. Have you visited him and had any experience driving with him in these cars? Also quite curious to know if he may add a La Ferrari to the collection?! :-)
Thanks, Yea I visit him yearly and I drive his cars around pretty much and man lemme tell you the feeling you get driving these car is insane. I have driven them on private ranches, tracks, freeways...the trust these cars have and the surge it gives, when it takes off, is no less than a fighter plane ride. See this cousin is a trauma surgeon and he is well known to all cops of his area. My cousin also has a super license which is a course you go through and has 5 levels of training on how to drive these super cars and all Formula 1 racers go through it and this was arranged by the company Ferrari. If you ever get a chance to drive when, just take it!!

Last edited by GTO : 30th March 2015 at 09:44. Reason: Posts about illegally high speeds aren't permitted on Team-BHP
Old 27th March 2015, 16:48   #1399
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilsh3r View Post
A cousin who's a doctor in America is a world renowned Ferrari collector and has made a unique collection of limited Ferraris along with some other brands just for joy.
Either Dr. Jas (who owns the house in the photos) isn’t your cousin or you have messed up EVERYTHING !

Firstly, Ferrari never made a V12 engine for the F40. The F40 owned by Jas is stock, V8. Here is the window sticker on his car, if you wish to contest my claims.
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-1.jpg

Here’s the engine bay
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-2.jpg
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-3.jpg

The Pebble Beach Concours’d Elegance is a classic car event. There is no question of a Carrera GT being entered in the event, forget even being conferred the title of “Best Kept Unique Porsche”.
For the photo with all those Ferraris on the lawn – all those aren’t his cars. The photo was clicked when he hosted a lunch at his residence for fellow members of the Ferrari Club of America – Tennessee region.

Here’s what his garage looks like. I assume the orange 997 is sold now and replaced by the black GT3RS 4.0, as seen in one of your photos.
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-4.jpg
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-5.jpg

Aside from all these, he also owns a Lotus Esprit and AM Lagonda.
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-6.jpg

And this ultra-rare Jaguar XJ220'S' - 1 of 5 ever made
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-7.jpg
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-8.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 28th March 2015 at 12:10. Reason: Fixing images, trimming quoted text
Rosso Corsa is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 27th March 2015, 17:12   #1400

Mod note: Please avoid Quoting entire large post for short replies, causes readability issues especially on mobile devices.'

EDIT 2: Please use EDIT option and modify the original post while making a reply within 10 minutes. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post
Either Dr. Jas (who owns the house in the photos) isn’t your cousin or you have messed up EVERYTHING !
==============
And this ultra-rare Jaguar XJ220'S' - 1 of 5 ever made
Appologies, I might have gotten a alot wrong as this one friend of mine posted using my account and I didnt know how to delete the post. But yea I am his wife Sanjam's Cousin. I have been visiting him since he lived in the Kentucky house which was the old one and its been long I havent had a word with him. I know all those cars in the lawn aren't his. Last I visited him he had like 8 Ferrari and the lotus which was in the storage with the BB Boxer and yes he mailed me about his Jaguar purchase which was being restored in England. And sorry must have gotten it wrong, the award he got was at the donald trump show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post

Here’s what his garage looks like. I assume the orange 997 is sold now and replaced by the black GT3RS 4.0, as seen in one of your photos.
He changed the Orange GT3RS for the black one and below his his old cars picture.
Below are the pictures of his old garage which was in a much smaller house than the recent one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaandBaaz View Post

OT: dilsh3r was the first guys to thank @rossocorsa
You know how you have a friend who posts out of a logged in accounts on the internet, so this one just to show off put up these pictures and was like as if anyone would gag on but then I just couldn't delete it so what ever, I thanked him in respect as I know I was at fault. Humans are faulty but appologies makes you rise.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc_0127.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-zzz1.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-img_3347.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc_0053.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-img_3345.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-img_3348.jpg  

Last edited by Jaggu : 27th March 2015 at 17:33.
Old 27th March 2015, 17:12   #1401
BHPian

Thats a nice garage that Dr Jas has. Tried searching for more images on the net but couldnt get any info or images about the same.

@dilsh3r or @rossocorsa - I (rather all members) would be glad if you could post more pictures.

OT: dilsh3r was the first guys to thank @rossocorsa

EDIT : @dilsh3r hey buddy didnt mean to ridicule you. my apologies if you were offended by my comment.

(MODS : Please delete the post if not in lines of the forum rules.)

Last edited by KaandBaaz : 27th March 2015 at 17:41.
Old 27th March 2015, 18:49   #1402
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaandBaaz View Post
Thats a nice garage that Dr Jas has. Tried searching for more images on the net but couldnt get any info or images about the same.

@dilsh3r or @rossocorsa - I (rather all members) would be glad if you could post more pictures.
Just google "RufMD" followed by the name of any car in his garage. You're sorted !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilsh3r View Post
The trust these cars have and the surge it gives, when it takes off, is no less than a fighter plane ride. See this cousin is a trauma surgeon and he is well known to all cops of his area as they all go to him when shot and all
About the cops getting shot part - If doctors working at public hospitals in the US were so rich, then I guess the ones working at private hospitals would be owning yachts by now !

If getting a Super License was so easy, I bet a lot of people would be owning one. Are you aware of the steps needed to get one ? Its much more difficult and gruesome than something being arranged by Ferrari. Perhaps you were talking of a racing license he uses during Course Clienti.

P.S. Sincerely hoping your "friend" wrote all this without your knowledge.

Last edited by GTO : 30th March 2015 at 09:46. Reason: Quoted post edited
Rosso Corsa is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th March 2015, 19:17   #1403
BANNED

@dilsh3r

Is this individual on 6speedonline ? I believe I saw pics of his collection there when he posted from his account. He also used to speak about India in a familiar tone, and I used to wonder whether he was of similar origin. I never thought he was Indian because I couldn't believe there was any Indian with a Porsche CGT.

Anyhow, god bless him, his duty, and the fruits of his labor. An Indian with a Carrera GT. That's a first ! You have got to be truly passionate to own a ride like that. So much wheelspin it takes 2 to 3 lanes after you dump the clutch to grab traction after the swaying is done.
D33-PAC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th March 2015, 21:55   #1404

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
@dilsh3r

Is this individual on 6speedonline ? I believe I saw pics of his collection there when he posted from his account-- the swaying is done.

He is very much from India and is a Jatt Sikh, born and brought up in England and Canada. Studied his way through and shifted down to Lexington, Kentucky and is one of the well known Indian Doctors in United States. His full name is Dr. Jasbir Dhillon. I haven't driven his CGT myself but have gone riding it buts amazing specially when the spoiler comes out after you cross a 100mph. He is one humble down to the earth person and please ignore previous post. His father was originally from Village Khosa, Malwa region of Punjab and after leaving the army shifted abroad. His father S. Najjar Singh Dhillon was one of the greatest Punjabi people knew in Toronto.
Old 30th March 2015, 10:27   #1405
Senior - BHPian

Audi RS7 and Audi R8 V8
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-10917246_744174122348154_5139693947156766251_o.jpg  

manishasrani is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th March 2015, 23:03   #1406
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Lamborghini's holding up traffic!

PPS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st March 2015, 10:37   #1407
Senior - BHPian

The Godzilla followed by two G's (G55 and G63)
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-11080704_744576448974588_6754529344550437408_o.jpg  

manishasrani is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 31st March 2015, 12:25   #1408
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Lamborghini's holding up traffic!
Why were they doing that? Was it a red light? The cars behind were stacked up in a way to suggest it wasnt a red light. N looks like the taxi Ertiga was having none of it, he gunned for some in-between gaps straight away.
Old 27th April 2015, 22:17   #1409
Senior - BHPian

Was clicking this Boxster S when an Audi TT went by.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dsc_0213.jpg  

manishasrani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th May 2015, 20:59   #1410
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Double Trouble !

Spotted the twin Rolls Royce Phantom's in Pune, both share the same garage.
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dscn4880.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dscn4881.jpg  

Pics : Multiple Imported Cars spotting at one spot-dscn4883.jpg  

//M is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks