Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2010, 13:31   #1
Senior - BHPian

Insideman's Garage : Ferrari 430 Scuderia, '68 GT500KR, LR Disco, EX Supercharged M3

Saw these pictures of a mustang from Mumbai on another forum.
Source : Mumbai, India - One of the Worlds largest cities! - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity
Attached Thumbnails
Insideman's Garage : Ferrari 430 Scuderia, '68 GT500KR, LR Disco, EX Supercharged M3-img0227xw.jpg  

Insideman's Garage : Ferrari 430 Scuderia, '68 GT500KR, LR Disco, EX Supercharged M3-img0228bv.jpg  

heavy_foot is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th April 2010, 15:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

These are pictures from the Supercar Rally day, if I'm not mistaken. What's that beemer in front of the Mustang? Is it a M3 or a E92 3-series coupe? I also see a BMW in racing colours behind the Mustang. Nice pics, heavy foot.
Old 4th April 2010, 15:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey Shamik is'nt this car from Kolkata. So whats the story behind it?
Old 4th April 2010, 17:52   #4
Senior - BHPian

I think thats an M3 coupe.Taking a guess can the BMW behind be one of their "Art Car' collection?.They had showcased them in india sometime back.
Old 4th April 2010, 18:00   #5
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

The pics are definitely from the Parx Supercar Rally. It seems that the M3 and the Mustang were late for the Rally and hence were not allowed to enter the venue (please correct me if I am wrong). The cars were then seen moving towards NCPA where the pics have been taken.

The Mustang and the M3 really looked good in those colors.

P.S. Since these pics are nowhere related to the thread (SVT Cobra), this will be moved to the Parx Supercar rally thread.
Old 4th April 2010, 23:41   #6
BHPian

The mustang and M3 along with an E36 M3 and a light blue Jaguar XF who didnt get entry inside the place cause it was full(possibly) went opposite the Trident to make their own mini supercar show! I happened to pass that road and it sure was a sight! An m3 in that colour looked menacing. very aggressive. just the way its supposed to be and the mustang looked majestic. the e36 m3 looked really ugly with that paint job
Old 5th April 2010, 11:05   #7
DNS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Source : Mumbai, India - One of the Worlds largest cities! - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity
That is a highly tuned M3 there and a 6L Mustang. both owned by my best friend. this was not on the super car day, coz the M3 was out of commision (punctured tyre. lol.)

The M3 is insane, Supercharged, with RAM Air, MAP thrown in, and a lot of CF.
Fastest thing ive ever driven.
Old 5th April 2010, 11:58   #8
Senior - BHPian

Can we please have some pictures of your best friend's cars? The M3 sounds delicious.
Old 5th April 2010, 12:06   #9
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

The pics are definitely on the same day as the Parx Supercar show i.e. 31st January 2010. The time is also 10:30 AM, by when the venue was completely full.
Old 5th April 2010, 12:36   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNS View Post
That is a highly tuned M3 there and a 6L Mustang. both owned by my best friend. this was not on the super car day, coz the M3 was out of commision (punctured tyre. lol.)

The M3 is insane, Supercharged, with RAM Air, MAP thrown in, and a lot of CF.
Fastest thing ive ever driven.
The pictures are on the day of the supercar drive in Bombay. That is when all three cars were together and the picture is taken outside the Oberoi/ Trident. J.P's brother i think was driving the Mustang, Rishi was driving the M3 and i dont know who was in the M coloured 3 series. All three were not part of the Supercar drive but had joined in for the drive. I recognise it as the cloths of who i believe to be JP's brother who was driving the Mustang match.

The M3 is a power house with the Hamann kit and other performance parts thrown in.
Old 6th April 2010, 23:04   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
The Mustang and the e92 M3 belong to a very good friend of mine (infact I was a passenger in the Mustang). The e36 M3 belongs to another friend of ours. It is painted in the colours of the M Power ribbons.

This was on Marine Drive, opposite the Oberoi Trident hotel. None of these cars were registered (due to a late decision of participation or unmatched criteria), which is why we had to keep the cars parked somewhere until the rally kicked off, after which we joined the other cars. As mentioned by someone above, these cars alone drew a lot of attention.

The Mustang is a 1968 coupe, and the M3 is a 2009 e92 (space grey), and is modded by Hamann. It is one deadly vehicle, and I can confirm that as I very frequently go for drives in it.
Old 6th April 2010, 23:38   #12
Senior - BHPian

Can we have some more pictures of all these beauties, if your friends don't have a problem with it. The M3 sounds delicious. What mods does it have?
Old 6th April 2010, 23:59   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm_8055 View Post
The e36 M3 belongs to another friend of ours. It is painted in the colours of the M Power ribbons.
Are you sure that is a M3 or a normal 3series. I was told by someone it is a normal 3 series painted in the M ribbon colours. could you post pictures of it please. thank you.
Old 7th April 2010, 00:10   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Are you sure that is a M3 or a normal 3series. I was told by someone it is a normal 3 series painted in the M ribbon colours. could you post pictures of it please. thank you.
That is definitely an M3. I have sat in the car.

I will post pics in a day or two. Would have to hunt them down.
Old 7th April 2010, 00:17   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The pictures are on the day of the supercar drive in Bombay. That is when all three cars were together and the picture is taken outside the Oberoi/ Trident. J.P's brother i think was driving the Mustang, Rishi was driving the M3 and i dont know who was in the M coloured 3 series. All three were not part of the Supercar drive but had joined in for the drive. I recognise it as the cloths of who i believe to be JP's brother who was driving the Mustang match.

The M3 is a power house with the Hamann kit and other performance parts thrown in.
Who is this J.P ? and Rishi ? (Please tell me its not Kapoor)
Havent heard of a Poonawalla with first name J
What clothes match with what picture with what ? I didnt get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtm_8055 View Post
The Mustang and the e92 M3 belong to a very good friend of mine (infact I was a passenger in the Mustang). The e36 M3 belongs to another friend of ours. It is painted in the colours of the M Power ribbons.

This was on Marine Drive, opposite the Oberoi Trident hotel. None of these cars were registered (due to a late decision of participation or unmatched criteria), which is why we had to keep the cars parked somewhere until the rally kicked off, after which we joined the other cars. As mentioned by someone above, these cars alone drew a lot of attention.

The Mustang is a 1968 coupe, and the M3 is a 2009 e92 (space grey), and is modded by Hamann. It is one deadly vehicle, and I can confirm that as I very frequently go for drives in it.
Do you also drive it? Hows the experience man?
Does he have a hamann exhaust?
What are the mods if you dont mind sharing with us? Also more pictures of the M3 Please! Havent been able to find it on this site as yet
Also the E36 m3/3 series I have seen at bandra once. Havent spotted it on this site either

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks