Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2010, 19:35   #16
GTO
Team-BHP Support

650 BHP & 900 NM of torque, that car must be an absolute devil to drive! In a nice way, of course . It's probably the best sleeper in the country today. The casual observer would dismiss it as a regular E Class, until he get smoked and sees those 4 pipes singing at the rear.

How is she to drive? High / low points?
Old 4th May 2010, 20:41   #17
BHPian

its a absolute devil with an axe swinging at you all the time....switching the traction off will only result in a crash....i dread to think wht happens in the monsoon the axe becomes an uzi.....but that is the whole point of this thing is its rediculous and supposed to take out anything...high points are everytime i touch the gas i smile but low points are the heat....e55 hates heat infact all superchargers do so i prefer using the car at night...infact im lookin into the evosport stage 3 cooling package which should help and increase power to over 700

Last edited by gemballa : 4th May 2010 at 20:43.
Old 4th May 2010, 21:17   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemballa View Post
its a absolute devil with an axe swinging at you all the time....switching the traction off will only result in a crash....i dread to think wht happens in the monsoon the axe becomes an uzi.....but that is the whole point of this thing is its rediculous and supposed to take out anything...high points are everytime i touch the gas i smile but low points are the heat....e55 hates heat infact all superchargers do so i prefer using the car at night...infact im lookin into the evosport stage 3 cooling package which should help and increase power to over 700
Feel like I am dreaming. I see such machines only in my dreams. Fantastic sleeper there. I will be scared to death if somebody hands over the key and asks me to drive such a thing.

Can we have pics of the RR and the other cars that belong to you ?
Old 4th May 2010, 22:53   #19
Senior - BHPian

Bedazzled/E Hurley/Devil/Evil all these words came to my mind when I saw this.

And yet the master wants more power! Phew!
Old 4th May 2010, 22:59   #20
Senior - BHPian

Sheaa ! That is indeed the Ultimate Sleeper in the country. Love it dude, Great buy. Pheww !

I just imagine doing some insane numbers in some 'supercar' and a plain looking black E overtakes me, i would simply drive my 'super car' off a cliff
Old 4th May 2010, 23:05   #21
Senior - BHPian

I can't imagine how 900Nm feels like! Haven't driven anything that is above 200Nm. Gemballa, can that experience be described in words?

Do you plan on getting some nice rims for the car? And probably get flared wheel arches so that it doesn't look like a regular E class
Old 4th May 2010, 23:49   #22
BHPian

i like these alloys so doubt ill change them plus i dont want to ruin the ride or handling perfect the way it is.
Old 4th May 2010, 23:53   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Bedazzled/E Hurley/Devil/Evil all these words came to my mind when I saw this.

And yet the master wants more power! Phew!

the extra power is just a bonus but the cooling will go a long way
Old 5th May 2010, 00:37   #24
Senior - BHPian

You have a thing for monsters, the insane EVO and now this. Please let us mortals know which one is more brutal to drive and which brings a bigger smile of your face?
Old 5th May 2010, 00:40   #25
BHPian

I suggest you remove that AMG badge, hehe. Wouldn't that be a real sleeper?
Old 5th May 2010, 01:16   #26
Senior - BHPian

900nm :o, it can pull a train i guess lol

Awesome choice mate, can you post some under the hood pics .
Old 5th May 2010, 01:59   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
You have a thing for monsters, the insane EVO and now this. Please let us mortals know which one is more brutal to drive and which brings a bigger smile of your face?

thats a really difficult question. they are such different cars. the evo is violent and very quick its also light so one really feels the speed. the handling is baffling and overall its a great toy. infact tonite i couldnt decide wht i was going to take out. the e55 amg is brutal its a straight line car im not concerned about corners just keepin the car in a straight line is hard. to sum it up at 2.0 bar boost the evo is wild and fun it also takes down all the flash cars as they think its a lancer so it does give me great pleasure. the e55 is so comfortable its peaceful when you are chilling with friends the evo is on edge 24/7 if some one sits in the back they whack their head on the roll cage. if i want to go wild cornering then the evo but straight line mayhem e55
Old 5th May 2010, 07:05   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Quote:
thats a really difficult question. they are such different cars. the evo is violent and very quick its also light so one really feels the speed. the handling is baffling and overall its a great toy. infact tonite i couldnt decide wht i was going to take out. the e55 amg is brutal its a straight line car im not concerned about corners just keepin the car in a straight line is hard. to sum it up at 2.0 bar boost the evo is wild and fun it also takes down all the flash cars as they think its a lancer so it does give me great pleasure. the e55 is so comfortable its peaceful when you are chilling with friends the evo is on edge 24/7 if some one sits in the back they whack their head on the roll cage. if i want to go wild cornering then the evo but straight line mayhem e55
Wow you have an Evo too. Can we have pictures of your evo or links probably ?
Just one question , Is the E sedate enough to be driven on a daily basis when not in a mood to rip ? Meaning can we ever drive the car normally .
Old 5th May 2010, 10:18   #29
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
i like these alloys so doubt ill change them plus i dont want to ruin the ride or handling perfect the way it is.
Maybe consider stepping up the tyre width by 10-20mm if you haven't already. Even a lot of stock E55 owners choose to do this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
...Can we have pictures of your evo or links probably ? ....
Search > All threads by gemballa > http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...shi-evo-v.html

cya
R
Old 6th May 2010, 10:01   #30
BHPian

Excellent car budy. Definetly a sleeper and a gangster car. Alloys are fantastic too. Is it still electronically limited to 250 kph or the limiter is removed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks