Team-BHP - Ferrari F458 Italia in Mumbai! EDIT: 458 Pics on pg2 + VIDEO pg7!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Ferrari F458 Italia in Mumbai! EDIT: 458 Pics on pg2 + VIDEO pg7! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/86474-ferrari-f458-italia-mumbai-edit-458-pics-pg2-video-pg7-12.html)

Oh I did not know about the dark blue 1. But since I spotted it at night I could not really identify the colour properly.

So in all I've spotted 4 in Bombay- a yellow, red, white/silver with the black roof and now this 1:D.

Mumbai's newest black 458 Italia!

Courtesy - Supercar Paparazzi :thumbs up

Ok so Mumbai has incredible 5 Italias now!!!:Cheering: Good to see owners opting for different colors than the usual red. Each 458 in Mumbai is of a different color right now! And the number is gonna increase by a lot this year.
A new 458 Spider will be reaching the shores anytime soon :)

Man what a sight it will be if you can get all 5 standing beside each other!Probably as nice thing to see before you die.:)

India is soon going to be one of the biggest buyers of supercars from what I am seeing here.Any pictures of the interior of the black italia?And what about the owner?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kishan Shah (Post 2641662)
India is soon going to be one of the biggest buyers of supercars from what I am seeing here.Any pictures of the interior of the black italia?And what about the owner?

This was a 'spotting', so no interior shots yet. You might get to see the interior pics of it makes an appearance at the Supercar Show, and someone is allowed to take interior shots.

BTW we dont discuss owners here

Ferrari 458 Italia - YouTube

The bottom rear end of the new Black 458 seems to be a bit different?! Upgraded 2012 model or is that a body kit?

EDIT: Is it the chrome accents around the exhaust and diffuser?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fullrevs (Post 2708525)
The bottom rear end of the new Black 458 seems to be a bit different?! Upgraded 2012 model or is that a body kit?

EDIT: Is it the chrome accents around the exhaust and diffuser?

Maybe its just the light from the headlamps of the car just behind it highlighting the usually darker regions of the Italia. That's why the mesh looks a bit chromed.

The Red Italia getting detailed by kamyo:
Album 7 « Gallery 26 « Outstanding Results | KAMYO - The Car Spa At Your Doorstep

Any confirmed news if Bombay has a Black as well as a dark blue Italia or its been the black all along being mistaken for a blue 1 ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo (Post 2714649)
Any confirmed news if Bombay has a Black as well as a dark blue Italia or its been the black all along being mistaken for a blue 1 ?

Both exist Naren :) I have seen the black one closely at Marine drive. It's got red calipers and looks terrific! The dark blue one has been spotted just once by one of the fans on SEM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2714760)
Both exist Naren :) I have seen the black one closely at Marine drive. It's got red calipers and looks terrific! The dark blue one has been spotted just once by one of the fans on SEM.

Exactly my point. Since it has only been spotted ONCE in a city like Mumbai (which has a gazillion spotters ready with lenses) and is ever so elusive, any chance that the 1 spotter who saw it might have seen the black one itself and mistaken it for the blue 1 ?
Great if we have both but i have been wanting to spot the blue one , its just never seen. Is it still around ? Has not gone to another city has it ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlatzdaTurbo (Post 2714770)
Exactly my point. Since it has only been spotted ONCE in a city like Mumbai (which has a gazillion spotters ready with lenses) and is ever so elusive, any chance that the 1 spotter who saw it might have seen the black one itself and mistaken it for the blue 1 ?
Great if we have both but i have been wanting to spot the blue one , its just never seen. Is it still around ? Has not gone to another city has it ?

That guy had posted a pic of the dark blue 458 in daylight. So it was definitely that color from what we could see. The dark blue could be mistaken for black only if seen in the night from far away. No idea where that blue 458 is right now.

Yellow 458 Italia | Mumbai | - YouTube