Team-BHP - Ferrari F458 Italia in Mumbai! EDIT: 458 Pics on pg2 + VIDEO pg7!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Ferrari F458 Italia in Mumbai! EDIT: 458 Pics on pg2 + VIDEO pg7! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/86474-ferrari-f458-italia-mumbai-edit-458-pics-pg2-video-pg7-15.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRANSAM (Post 3129670)
Looks like mumbai has got another 458, spotted an un-registered red one, on Tuesday of this week late at night. The driver was cruising past the kemps corner, in mumbai. Im unsure if the car is in transit to another city from Mumbai.

Any information on the above??

Kerala is to get one this month. I am told there are no other new car with the dealer, so it could very well be the same.

That V8! :thumbs up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D6Ln...ature=youtu.be

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3129694)
Kerala is to get one this month. I am told there are no other new car with the dealer, so it could very well be the same.

As far as i know the dealer is in troubled waters with the Manufacturer and no new cars are being alloted to him. What he is selling is either old stock or resale cars for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3189853)
As far as i know the dealer is in troubled waters with the Manufacturer and no new cars are being alloted to him. What he is selling is either old stock or resale cars for now.

There is a white 458 in Bombay and someone told me its a Spyder..i have not seen it myself so cannot be absolutly sure about the information.

The Kerala car is said to reach home in first of second week of August. He isn't alerted of any further delay as yet. Hopefully.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 3192475)

If it is the same person you mention, then i shall get the pics from him. I now recollect him mentioning he wanted the spider and hence the Italia sale.

If it indeed is the ex Black 458 Italia owners car then the white spider is a fully loaded car with most options provided by the company.

Ferrari dealership do have two more spiders with them..a Yellow and a Red. I wonder who is going to buy them and which City they go to.

Speedy, I am not sure about the yellow one, but the guy who was to buy the red one got the ex-Poonawalla Italia and there is another black one for sale. He is asking a very very steep 4.75cr.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3192929)
Speedy, I am not sure about the yellow one, but the guy who was to buy the red one got the ex-Poonawalla Italia and there is another black one for sale. He is asking a very very steep 4.75cr.

a Black Spider too? :eek:

3 Spiders for sale,wonder why no one is buying em.
If the dealership problems are a main reason, Ferrari should take care of the matter ASAP.

Found few pics of 3 different 458's on the HDD.

Four-Five-Eight!

The Giallo Modena 458 pic by Siddharth Zaveri.

I visited Maranello after the Italian GP weekend this year. Drove the 599 GTB Fiorano and 458 Italia. I loved the Latter. The 599 is more of a cruiser with top-end grunt. The 458 has more torque and teases you. It wants to be pushed more and more. The 3rd Ferrari I drove after the F430 Spyder in Singapore in Sept 2012.

Anyone knows the on-road price in Mumbai for the 458??

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhunu AMG (Post 3181728)
These R1 guys over took my car in kodakara.
==============
The rider name is Anoop(I guess).

Kudos bhunu. Your deftness and presence of mind is truly worth saluting. BTW, why were the locals so stupid in not allowing the victims to be hospitalised?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///RMan (Post 3189640)
That V8! :thumbs up

Thanks for sharing this. Where was this taken btw? And what's with the sound in the beginning of the video?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo_Torq (Post 3252507)
Thanks for sharing this. Where was this taken btw? And what's with the sound in the beginning of the video?

Have muted the initial audio as there was a lot of commotion :p

This was taken at Colaba.

The latest 458 in Mumbai, all the way from Kolkata.

Credit: Sanket Jadhav

Spotted a Red Ferrari Italia, at Worli Seaface.
Moving towards the Sea link.
Couldn't take the picture.
The Ferrari was Delhi registered. DL XX..

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamahunter (Post 3309195)
Spotted a Red Ferrari Italia, at Worli Seaface.
Moving towards the Sea link.
Couldn't take the picture.
The Ferrari was Delhi registered. DL XX..

The same car I posted minutes before you is what you saw AFAIK :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimianks (Post 3252004)

Anyone knows the on-road price in Mumbai for the 458??

On road prices will be very varied from car to car considering the difference in options selected. Approximately 5 crores plus on road Mumbai with decent options.